Food.....

Doubravkody

Awards
you guys are right im wayy to skinny, but ive tried counting my calories, and stuff jus doesnt work, so it finally hit me, instead of jus eating what im giving, i should buy my food, and eat whatever im given
so like today i bought a whole buch of soup,whole wheat bread, veggies,fruits,some meat,yogurt,milk,and protein bars, and cheese crackers, and i bought around 7 of each, so ill have an idea that im taking in alot more calories, and food if i eat what i normally eat, and if by the end of each week what i bought is all eaten, i figured it will cost me 30-40 each week, this week it costs me 40, but bread and stuff will last a lil longer soo...
but hopefully it works, im hoping to get to 135 by june which is 10 pounds....

and can i gain weight but still keep my abs? :p

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
ahhahahaha. I think there's a trade off in that department for the most part. However, it may be doable. If you're an endo, not likely. Then again, if you're having trouble putting on weight, you're probably not an endo to begin with.

Doubravkody

Awards
its very hard for me to gain weight, and i do 3 ab workouts each week, 5 different sets each time, so ill prolly keep them......right? :p

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
lol unless your a midget you are not going to be 125 with abs and be a endo.

I'm not really sure what you are asking but if you keep a quality diet and keep up with mild cardio you will keep you abs.

fasthumpman

fasthumpman

Awards
what is this soup and veggies and crackers you speak of??? screw that buddy! you should of bought 7 jars of peanut butter, 7 chicken breasts, 7 potatoes, 7 buckets of whey protein, 7 barrells of spaghetti, 7 packages of hot dogs, and 7 tubs of cottage cheese and ice cream. 10 lbs by June is a cakewalk. i dont know what your schedule but just keep your stomach stuffed 24/7 and you will grow and gain alot more than 10lbs by June. Heavy Heavy weights lots and lots of rest screw the abs if your that skinny you could gain 40 lbs before anyone might even notice a hint of fat on your belly! Good luck man!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
so like today i bought a whole buch of soup,whole wheat bread, veggies,fruits,some meat,yogurt,milk,and protein bars, and cheese crackers, and i bought around 7 of each

i lost my abs when bulking, i'll have them back by summer hopefully. If you really want to bulk i'd think you'd lose them, when i was bulking a lot of what i gained went to my sides and belly :(

soup?

some meat? a truck load of cows would of been better! or 10 chickens

Listen to fasthumpman!

Also try get some homemade shakes on the go, you can chuck all sorts of stuff into your blender! Remember, nuts are an awesome source of protein :clean:

EDIT: Check this thread out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recipes/89458-your-favorite-homemade.html