help (new guy)

  1. help (new guy)


    i'm 22 and new to the game and i want to know what would be the best way to bulk up quickly and the cheapest way??


  2. eat and lift.

  3. buy lots of good healthy high calorie foods, eat them and then lift.
    •   
       


  4. i was look to take something to help out besides just healthy foods
    and something more than just powder weight gain

  5. Quote Originally Posted by caponeno1 View Post
    i'm 22 and new to the game and i want to know what would be the best way to bulk up quickly and the cheapest way??
    It takes time , and dedication....there is no quick fix that will LAST!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. Quote Originally Posted by caponeno1 View Post
    i was look to take something to help out besides just healthy foods
    and something more than just powder weight gain
    These guys don't know what they're talking about. I know for sure they're all lying to you. Your easiest option is to by as many anabolic steroids and growth hormone as you can from that shady character with the gimp leg who hangs outside your gym every night. Take them all at double the recommended dosage and you'll be HYOOWGE in no time. You don't even really need to train. That's what all the big guys do anyway.

    P.S I forgot to mention, get some Cell-Tech.

  7. EAT, when i started lifting i thought i needed to cut for some reason(i was like 8% bodyfat) and wasted a good six months "cutting" that i coudl've just been eating and adding muscle

  8. eat and eat and, also have a good postworkout drink and preworkout drink ive also read on another forum that you can only add a 1lb of muscle a week but since your new to the game you might be able to add abit more.

  9. when i was in high school and wanted to bulk / build for rugby my school gym teacher (who was a former under 21 Mr New Zealand) gave me the follwing advice.

    Eat 8 times a day, Sleep 9 hours at least, Gym 3-4 times a week low reps heavy weight.

    Eat : Red Meat - lean mince, diced beef and steak. lots of it
    White meat - chicken and turkey. lots of it
    Wholegrains - rice and pasta - lots of it too.
    Dairy - cheese, eggs get it down you.
    Peanut butter - needs no reason, its the best way to gain your daily fats.

    Drink: - Grape juice - great natural sugar pre workout pick me up
    Milk - Semi skimmed and at least 4 pints per day.

    Leave the supplements alone until you have built a solid workout regime and put on a bit of muscle from your upgraded diet. Its far cheaper to buy a months worth of mass building food from the supermarket than it is to buy an overhyped powder or test booster that isnt going to do anything much for you. Once you have made the proper transition from casual gym attendee to dedicated weightlifter with the diet sorted you can go ahead and get some whey and creatine if you need it.

    I wouldnt **** around with any hormone altering supps until you are well past 25. You could end up with premature hairloss and shrunk balls if you aint careful.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post

    P.S I forgot to mention, get some Cell-Tech.
    Was my first creatine supplement! Its actually funny all the bad press it recieves now because i think genuine stick thin hardgainers usually see some improvements from it due to the sudden mass intake of sugar making them go balls out in the gym.
    Certainly never made me ripped but helped put a bit of size on me.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    These guys don't know what they're talking about. I know for sure they're all lying to you. Your easiest option is to by as many anabolic steroids and growth hormone as you can from that shady character with the gimp leg who hangs outside your gym every night. Take them all at double the recommended dosage and you'll be HYOOWGE in no time. You don't even really need to train. That's what all the big guys do anyway.

    P.S I forgot to mention, get some Cell-Tech.
  

  
 

Log in
Log in