Looking For something to get bigger and then a recycle to maintain what i gained

KingJames

KingJames

Banned
Awards
Does anyone have any opinions on e-pol, havlor, or some other supplement that works....and what will be a good recycle after????

:squat:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
look at superpump250 and SizeOn
that superpump250 has creatine mono in it and is going to give u a nice good workout and make u 'look' bigger. and that SizeOn is going to help u keep the muscle when your cycle is over.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a believer and supporter of recycling. :thumbsup:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone have any opinions on e-pol, havlor, or some other supplement that works....and what will be a good recycle after????

:squat:
A good recycle? WTF does that even mean?

BTW, what's your age?

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
A good recycle? WTF does that even mean?

BTW, what's your age?
lol im pretty sure he meant cycle not recycle....either way

and im not so sure that he even checks AM.com anymore.....5 post, been registered for 3 weeks, no comments back on this thread....

KingJames

KingJames

Banned
Awards
Jay Edit: take a step back and a couple days off to rethink your attitude and how absurd it is to threaten to kick someone's butt over the internet.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
My age is....**** OFF

This is the smart ass comments i get from a forum, all i wanted was to ask a ****en question

Its pretty sad cause i might not know exactly what im talking bout but i know i would kick anyone of you asses

DONT BOTHER WRITING ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS THREAD ****ERS!!!!
wow dude. nobody was trying to pick fun at you. we were trying to understand what you meant so we could answer your question. if you need help ask for it. but dont get on here and try and act all hard. age matters as far as supplements and dieting and all sorts of stuff so calm down and accept the help you asked for.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My age is....**** OFF

This is the smart ass comments i get from a forum, all i wanted was to ask a ****en question

Its pretty sad cause i might not know exactly what im talking bout but i know i would kick anyone of you asses

:lol: Aight, bro.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
My age is....**** OFF

jeez, he was only trying to help. age can help a lot, like to establish the best sort of supplement for you, if you even need one etc. Take the cucumbers out of your ears:fool2:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not sure he has a cucumber in his 'ears', perse.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jeez, he was only trying to help. age can help a lot, like to establish the best sort of supplement for you, if you even need one etc. Take the cucumbers out of your ears:fool2:
Indeed. Especially when the two "supplements" he listed are grey area anabolics.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My age is....**** OFF

Wow, you really need a woosaa there tough guy!:fool2::toofunny:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im kinda disturbed by your avi....is that what your going for?
I kinda disturbed period!! so ya misery loves company bla, bla, bla and what not! Actually that's a picture of this kid that lives in this cave up by my house weird hu??:jaw: