Bulking Stacks

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im 18 years old and playing college football. Today i had surgery to repair a hernia and with the down time ive been researching stacks i want to try. From the end of recovery to camp there will be 129 days. I was 223 presurgery with 9.4% body fat and will probally be 218 post. By august 14 i want to to be 228, much stronger than i was before surgery and fast and flexible. Here are the stacks ive been thinking about.........

X Factor 50 days on, 30 off 49 on
Mass FX 30 days at end of x factor and 30 days at end of second x factor run
Powerfull 30 days at end of x factor and 30 days at end of second x factor run

Methyl 1-D I dont know a lot about this stack and was wondering how it would work with the formadrol, liquid mastordrol and I GH-1??? Is this stack effective ? how long does it last and how would i do it?

AX TRIPLE STACK
Ultimate Mass Cycle
Week Hyperdrol Mass FX Retain
1 4/Day caps 2/Day caps 1/Day caps
2 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
3 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2 Day/cap
4 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2 Day/cap
5 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 2/Day cap
6 4/Day caps 3/Day cap
7 4/Day caps 3/Day cap
8 4/Day caps 2/Day caps 2/Day cap
9 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
10 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
11 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1-2/Day cap
12 4/Day caps 4/Day caps 1/Day cap

Which one of these stacks is most effective in helping me with strength speed weight and endurance? I want to stay at 9.4% body fat at 228? Right now im leaning towards the AX triple stack, but isnt 12 weeks a really long time to run this? Thank you for answering any and all of my questions!!!

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I personally haven't used all of the stacks you listed, but I have used and highly recommend you consider powerful with your stack. I did a month run of it with AP and strength went through the roof with a decent amount of muscle growth.

I felt incredible while on it from the sleep benefits and like a monster in the gym.

In all honesty though you really can't go wrong with any of those stacks you listed, and I suggest you don't over think it too much. Just train like you have been (you already got impressive stats) and these supplements won't make or break you.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what exactly does AP do? the name is kinda misleading i guess leading me to believe its just a NO product. Also another question is....would retain be a good supplement to take while trying to put on weight?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
AP is a insulin mimicker that basically makes your body naturally very efficient at utilizing your bodies own insulin in muscle cells. Essentially your cramming nutrients into your muscle cells while eliminating potential fat storage that could occur with high a high carb intake. It is not your average NO2 product and is completely different. Again like Powerfull I highly recommend it (I dont want to sound like I'm pimping USP stuff here but have had awesome results with there products,)

As far as Retain, any supplement that will control cortisol will help in muscle recovery and growth but I have not used it so can't offer any tangible results. Theres some logs on here about it that you could dig up. Also I may be mistaking but I think I saw somewhere Anabolic Xtreme is coming out with a new version of Retain.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
IDK you are old enough to warrant such a substantial stack. You may not get a ton out of it because your test is at or near it's peak and you obviously have good genetics. AP is a good idea, but NHA stacks may not not anything. I think a great stack would be AP, BA, creatine of your choice, and tons of kcals.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
see thats what i dont understand. people always say ure not old enough and ure test levels are working fine. Why then do i see kids on my team taking stacks like this and of things like testonate and getting ripped up and huge in no time??

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Because Testonate is a steroid and they care more about seeing fast results than the well being of their bodies. I really think your putting too much faith in these supplements man. Its fine to try them out if you really want to (not the Testonate) but don't think there the end all be all. I really like Rodja's idea and think that would work really well. However it sounds like your dead se ton trying out one of those stacks. Either way good luck with what ever you choose to do and your recovery.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i really sometimes think i may be putting too much faith in supplements, but what else can i do to break through walls aside from change my routine. I dont think i can ever hit 600 on dead or 350 on bench without some help though. I think im going to try powerfull though and anabolic pump.