SuperPump + Lipo 6
- 03-03-2008, 12:03 AM
- 03-03-2008, 02:04 AM
03-03-2008, 11:52 AM
I heard that lipo 6 has alot of caffine that wont be a problem with the nitric oxide in super pump??
03-03-2008, 01:41 PM
I would go with xlevol instead of superpump.I'm not a rep,nor do i benefit from it,but i would like to see if others love it too,so i'm trying to get the word out.2 guys at my gym,a guy on here,and the guy at the store i bought it from love it too.(the guy told me as i was buying it it was good stuff,i didn't ask,just set it on the counter)
03-03-2008, 03:22 PM
ull be fine people used to take mad ephedra in the day!! that doesnt even compare to the amount of caffenine lipo 6 and superpump would have stacked, i usually scarf down 2 cytoleans nitric oxide 3 drive 2 massfx and maybe 3-4 rpm and im flying but im still walking, really the only side effect there is, is that im lifting a lot more weight!!! :-)
03-03-2008, 05:43 PM
03-03-2008, 08:01 PM
I'm taking 3 caps of lipo 6 a day, each cap has 100mg caffeine so I do get a little shaky but I got use to it. Good for cardio.
03-04-2008, 02:19 AM
Keep in mind that SP250 also has stimulants in it. Plus, the white willow bark it contains can prolong the action of stimulants. Be careful when combining the two prods, start with a lower dose.
MOTIV8 II Challenge
-=The Big Squirrel Nut Swingers=-
03-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mixedup in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-11-2008, 05:47 PM
- By vette00 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-22-2008, 04:05 PM
- By m6man in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2008, 10:43 PM
- By LaGrange26 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 12-20-2007, 11:14 AM
- By RAEKWON201 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2005, 08:43 AM