Do you consume more cal bulking on cycle than off?

glipp

glipp

Awards
I have a question regarding calorie intake while on a cycle. I am planning a bulk with a 6 week pulse cycle of epi. Should I consume more calories when on cycle than when I normally bulk? This is my first cycle and I was not sure about this part.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
If you have to ask this question, you really shouldnt be taking a ph.

glipp

glipp

Awards
O.K. that's cool. I will figure it out. I got search.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
No starve yourself while on cycle it works great! You will be so huge when its all over with.

glipp

glipp

Awards
No starve yourself while on cycle it works great! You will be so huge when its all over with.
Everyone is a comedian. Your hilarious. I obviously know not to starve myself. I do have my diet down when I do a normal bulk. What I was trying to figure out is if when on cycle you have to have a larger number of calories or different ratio of carbs/proteins/fats than when you bulk when you aren't on cycle. I have figured plenty of other things out so I don't think this will be that difficult. As someone pointed out I just need to search a bit. Just thought I might get some help but whatever.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
eat eat and eat more ...of couse u need to raise the cal..count,im new to this but im bulkn now 2 so eat like a horse 4000-5000 a day at least 1.5 grams of protein to body weight

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
i would increase cals but don't go crazy and eat a bunch of $hit. Increase but eat clean. Remember you want lbm not to be a fat a$$

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I did great just doing 3500 calories a day...wasn't the cleanest of clean b/c had to celebrate a few birthdays including mine and when my favorite cake is presented before me...well then I'm going to eat it haha.