Prison Inmates

tradersam

Awards
How do prison inmates get so huge without being able to use all the supps that so many of us rely on. They also don't get to eat 6 meals a day I am assuming to help pack on that muscle. Also, the argument that thats all they have to do, it doesn't matter. You need to rest as well to see any gains. Any ideas? Do you think these guys have access to roids and needles and what not?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
They can drink testosterone straight from the sources.....sorry i had too.

Seriously though they get a good amount of rest and I they don't have anything hindering there gains such as lack of sleep, missing training, etc. You don't need a huge caloric surplus to recomp.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In md thy have prison bodies and they don,t usually get huge,pretty big but not huge.A lot of prisons are taking away weights now.They say they pose more of a threat to inmates guards and society when they are released.I do not plan on going to prison,but that's crazy.I heard if you go to a older more hardcore prison(murders,rapicts,People waiting to be given death penalty)They still have weights,So go all out if you commit a crime.In Md they were saying how tired they(authors)got of eating tuna you buy with comesary(spell check)They said they would eat packs of tuna all day,but now they limit how much you can buy.All they do is train,eat,and sleep,the three necasary factors,supplements only supplement that.The author of that article was telling you why you should stay out of trouble.He said the prison ha was in they slowly started taking weights out,prob to avoid riots.

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Super alpha males. XYY chromosomes. Insanely good genetics. Alot go in skinny from drug abuse and get to working out and muscle memory takes over.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
What is prison life really?

They eat, sleep, and train. With the occasional reading or mud pipping, thats all they do. They basically live to train when they are sent away.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I seen on cops that some don't mind it,Free living,free food,and they can go in out of shape and come out in shape,but as i said,unless you do something serious,you prob wont have acsess to weights anymore.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any of you actually been to prison?? I have, I've wasted a total of 2 years 3 months locked down. I did mind! It sucks but I did put on weight as do most. This is how:
1. I worked out with my boys 6, sometimes 7 times a week many times twice a day.
2. The food is **** but it's high in protein and fat
3. Slept 24/7 (anything to take your mind off all the **** that's going on in and out of there is good)
4. No soda's, fast food, alcohol ect. for years at a time (there's no shortage of drugs but I didn't do any in there)

Supps don't do **** for you and the results from there use is minimal and often short term anyways. And only a dumb@ss would do a cycle were he had no access to weights or buffets. Goes to show there is no supp for discipline and way to much rest.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
What are they allowed to order for supps in prison ?

I heard that they are only allowed to order multi-vitamins.

The aspect of not having any worries and not having any shlt to do is a massive factor in bodybuilding. Plus resting.

Once I graduated college, I had a 8 week hiatus where I didn't do jack except workout, sleep, and eat food my mom cooked for me. I put on more muscle in that 8 weeks than I did in 1 year in college. Plus once I started working a full-time job, it is back to shlttyass gains again.

Typical year of working fulltime will yield around 8-9lb gain.

If I didn't do anything except train, I could probably put on around 13-14lbs. Without a doubt.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I won't say any names because who knows who browses these boards, but there have been competitive bodybuilders that go to prison and people send them paper anabolics in the form of calendars, letters, etc.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What are they allowed to order for supps in prison ?

I heard that they are only allowed to order multi-vitamins.

The aspect of not having any worries and not having any shlt to do is a massive factor in bodybuilding. Plus resting.

Once I graduated college, I had a 8 week hiatus where I didn't do jack except workout, sleep, and eat food my mom cooked for me. I put on more muscle in that 8 weeks than I did in 1 year in college. Plus once I started working a full-time job, it is back to shlttyass gains again.

Typical year of working fulltime will yield around 8-9lb gain.

If I didn't do anything except train, I could probably put on around 13-14lbs. Without a doubt.
I agree, kind of. There is no supp for spare time two workout and eat. I put on a solid 20+lbs of lbm during my last stay in the State motel. But if your thinking you don't have sh!t to worry about when your locked down, you couldn't be more wrong! Upcoming court dates, when the fcuk will I get out of here, if some one tries some dumb sh!t and I end up having to kill their fcukin @ss then what, is my girlfriend out there suckin some dude's d!ck right now, I mean literally it goes on and on.
By far, by far the most stressful time in my life easily, and I've been through some real sh!t. That's why everyone works out all day, if you didn't you'd go nuts pretty d@mn quick!!

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I won't say any names because who knows who browses these boards, but there have been competitive bodybuilders that go to prison and people send them paper anabolics in the form of calendars, letters, etc.
WTF?? Paper anabolics? You mean like cheeq drops? or what?
Also remember a pro bodybuilder is going to loose like 40% of his size when he goes to prison. Look at Craig Titus and his wife, their are literally shells of their former selves. And don't forget a pro bb has allot more money and connections for that kind of sh!t than the average thug.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I agree, kind of. There is no supp for spare time two workout and eat. I put on a solid 20+lbs of lbm during my last stay in the State motel. But if your thinking you don't have sh!t to worry about when your locked down, you couldn't be more wrong! Upcoming court dates, when the fcuk will I get out of here, if some one tries some dumb sh!t and I end up having to kill their fcukin @ss then what, is my girlfriend out there suckin some dude's d!ck right now, I mean literally it goes on and on.
By far, by far the most stressful time in my life easily, and I've been through some real sh!t. That's why everyone works out all day, if you didn't you'd go nuts pretty d@mn quick!!
I agree. Too much free time will really mess with your head. I can't imagine how being in prison wouldn't. The whole cliques that go on in prison I was watching on tv how people get shanked or something retarded like that.

The other half of getting out is staying alive it seems.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
WTF?? Paper anabolics? You mean like cheeq drops? or what?
Also remember a pro bodybuilder is going to loose like 40% of his size when he goes to prison. Look at Craig Titus and his wife, their are literally shells of their former selves. And don't forget a pro bb has allot more money and connections for that kind of sh!t than the average thug.
Yeah what the heck is paper anabolics ?

Most pro bb'ers are way past their natural genetic limits and the drugs they take are solely to maintain the size that they have. I agree, 40% approx. loss is expected, assuming they can still eat right/train right.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder how Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are holding up??? :whiner:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wonder how Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan are holding up??? :whiner:
I don't know. But I hope they get what's coming to them! Killing that fine@ss girl just cause they were having three- ways and they didn't want it getting out. Who knows the whole story though but still, that's just unchristian!
The last time I saw pictures of Titus and Ryan they looked like sh!t, would have never known they were bb's if you didn't already know who they were. I think they were more in it for the drugs/lifestyle IMO.:nono:

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn he looks like sh!t in that second picture. Have they been sentenced yet, do you know?

Ripped1

Ripped1

Awards
  • Established
Ah forgot all about Craig Titus. sucks being his ass

UKhardgainer

UKhardgainer

Awards
Check how bad he looks in the youtube clip then. All that hard work destroyed.

[nomedia="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=hE5WEmJYxJw&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do prison inmates get so huge without being able to use all the supps that so many of us rely on. They also don't get to eat 6 meals a day I am assuming to help pack on that muscle. Also, the argument that thats all they have to do, it doesn't matter. You need to rest as well to see any gains. Any ideas? Do you think these guys have access to roids and needles and what not?
You could have searched for this. There are literally threads started on this every 2 weeks or so.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yikes bro, I just had a bad@ss flashback!!
Those guards are a bunch of p*ssys. Now I feel sorry for the poor b@stard! That's a big change from living in the spotlight and being able to do whatever the fcuk you want whenever you want. Still it's better than being murdered and set on fire in an abandoned car.

Pride cometh before a fall..................and that's one h#ll of a fall. Tragic

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Yeah what the heck is paper anabolics ?
Really pretty simple. Some labs put oral AAS into paper for stealth. They can then be chewed/sucked on for ingestion. Just as effective as tabs/capsules.

Schism

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really pretty simple. Some labs put oral anabolic steroids into paper for stealth. They can then be chewed/sucked on for ingestion. Just as effective as tabs/capsules.
I'm going to do this with my superdrol, and old superman comics! Each day I'll eat a whole page until the comic is gone and then I should have some serious super abilities.
And for pct I'll combine liquid nolva and the bible. Something like 40,40 for genesis through exodus and then taper to 30,20 throughout the new testament.
What do you guys think??

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really pretty simple. Some labs put oral anabolic steroids into paper for stealth. They can then be chewed/sucked on for ingestion. Just as effective as tabs/capsules.
Pretty much like LSD

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
jonny, you need to stay in the designated masters class area due to your age. :D
I'll tell ya, I still get freaked out by seeing that 40. If I was not just fvcking my 23 year old girlie silly over the weekend I think I might be depressed.

How are you doing? Long time, no read :)

tegman

Awards
They can get hard drugs smuggled into prison so im sure they can get anabolics too....

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Every jail I've been in has pretty much any drug you're looking for. I'm sure there are exceptions but it's often easier to get drugs on the inside.

warren

Awards
i hope i dont sound like an a$$ hole but i wish at her maj's pleasure here in england they were tougher as half te guys who go in prefer it tere they get sky tv a good gym free food,

and come out and beat up old people , im not joking either a lad here beat up a 80 yr old woman and got sweet fa , all he ended up with is a community service order.

jail here they dont usually come out big or in anykind of shape because they have too muc things to do such as watch tv play pool etc etc

my mate done 5 year and e lost so much weiight,

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
i hope i dont sound like an a$$ hole but i wish at her maj's pleasure here in england they were tougher as half te guys who go in prefer it tere they get sky tv a good gym free food,

and come out and beat up old people , im not joking either a lad here beat up a 80 yr old woman and got sweet fa , all he ended up with is a community service order.

jail here they dont usually come out big or in anykind of shape because they have too muc things to do such as watch tv play pool etc etc

my mate done 5 year and e lost so much weiight,
Sounds like a freakin club house

warren

Awards
it is mate, they are too much for human rights bollox. a guy from poland recently raped 9 women around my home city he was sentanced to 4 years and we still pay over 100k per year in benafits to support him 20 kids and 4 wives or what ever he has. england is a joke and as soon as im qualified im planning on migratng to the us. my dad is quite a high respected contract engineer for ABS and chevron so shouldnt be too hard

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I was in prison a couple years ago and while I was in started lifting again. I gained 15 lbs in about 6 months. No supplements in there,eating a lot of tuna and jack mack. There wasn't a limit on what you could buy there. Plus we had the hook up from the kitchen gettin pounds of tuna and chicken. Lucky it was one of the last prisons with weights. My strength was goin up big time b/c you're workin out with guys that have been down 5,10,15 years and you don't wanna look like a punk,so you're goin heavy pretty much all the time. You def. do get a lot of rest too. I tell you what tho' it was a Godsend it does release so much stress. Like Schism said you're worried about who your girls F***ing, when your goin home. Unless you've been there you have no idea. And I'm not talkin about spendin a couple days in the county jail for public intoxication, I'm talkin 'bout straight up prison. And yes people do get raped.:stick: