needing a little help

caveman54

Awards
ok so im looking to build some good lean muscle mass get some better deffination at the same time any reccomendations you guys have would be great roids? natural? any stuff you guys no of thanx

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Lift weights and eat protein.

If you throw out some more details about what you are doing now we can help you more. Examples - training regimen, diet, age, weight, height, fat % if known, male or female.

caveman54

Awards
ok sorry about that im 22 male i am 5'8" 210lbs i work out 6days a week i lift for about an hour and cardio about 30-45mins a day i eat fairly healthy i only eat fast food once or twice a week other then that i eat pretty good im very active i work in construction and have all my life so im constantly active all day any help is great and thanx

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
ok sorry about that im 22 male i am 5'8" 210lbs i work out 6days a week i lift for about an hour and cardio about 30-45mins a day i eat fairly healthy i only eat fast food once or twice a week other then that i eat pretty good im very active i work in construction and have all my life so im constantly active all day any help is great and thanx
What do you want to weight ideally? 5'8" and 210 isnt exactly small. Let us know if you want to cut or to bulk.

caveman54

Awards
well i want get some better deffinition long with some mass so i would rather cut more with some gains

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
well i want get some better deffinition long with some mass so i would rather cut more with some gains
It's pretty impossible to cut and bulk at the same time.
There are many good supplements for cutting but you can see great results by just getting your diet perfect, try to be really strict on that for awhile maybe post up what you eat during your average day and I'm sure the people on here will help you out.

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
I agree, there are some decent supplements, but I have received my best results from dieting hard and upping my cardio. Cutting supps mainly work for me by just keeping my mind off of food and keeping my ass from dragging the ground all day at work.

And it is mostly impossible to gain mass and cut up at the same time. When you gain mass you gain some fat, when cut you lose a little muscle...unless you are roiding. Then you can do both at the same time, depending on the chemical(s).

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hard weights. 5x5 heavy lifting. push till your over working. high protein and good calories. lost of fruits and veggies and good sleep ! hope this helps