combatting big thighs

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. combatting big thighs


    Im wondering what do you guys do when ur thighs rub together.. I dont how pros with 29plus thighs walk, bc my thighs rub and sweat forms,,yuck


  2. Part of the lifestyle bro, the pros do kind of waddle, maybe they do that because of there massive thighs. I would love to have that problem, you gotta earn that ****.

    Are your thighs fat? or are they just muscularly large?

  3. im lean
    •   
       


  4. Boxer briefs and gold bond FTW!

    Fromundacheese and duck butter suck ass!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    Im wondering what do you guys do when ur thighs rub together.. I dont how pros with 29plus thighs walk, bc my thighs rub and sweat forms,,yuck
    haha join the club mate, mine already do at times and there not even close to pro size yet, learn to live with them and get ripped thighs!!!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Boxer briefs and gold bond FTW!

    Fromundacheese and duck butter suck ass!

    Boxer briefs really make a world of difference
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  7. i dont want my thighs to turn color

  8. I wear briefs and my thighs are around 24 and I have no issues with rubbing.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Boxer briefs and gold bond FTW!
    x3 Everyone wants to be Quadzilla. The people who think they don't, just don't realize it yet.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  10. bc sweat is gross

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    I wear briefs and my thighs are around 24 and I have no issues with rubbing.
    Really, how tall are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    bc sweat is gross
    Sweating just seems to come with the territory. It makes the chaffing/rubbing worse too
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  12. I just rub vasaline all over my inner thighs and butt

  13. Yeah, but what do you do for the chaffing?

    Sorry, couldn't resist

    I don't think I could tolerate that. Are you being serious? Doesn't it get on your clothes?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  14. It wipes off my leather pants pretty well.

  15. yea i wear boxer briefs and it seems to help some

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Neil5585 View Post
    It wipes off my leather pants pretty well.
    LOL

  17. Under Armour Compression Shorts.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  18. I'm 6'4 plus a little

  19. 6'4"...LUCKY!!!

    My thighs are about the same as yours, but I'm barely 5'8.

    What's the purpose of compression shorts? Are there any types of body antiperspirants that can be used to help avoid this sort of sweating? <I believe the medical term for it is swamp ass>
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  20. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    6'4"...LUCKY!!!

    My thighs are about the same as yours, but I'm barely 5'8.

    What's the purpose of compression shorts? Are there any types of body antiperspirants that can be used to help avoid this sort of sweating? <I believe the medical term for it is swamp ass>



    What I use on long motorcycle trips.
    Last edited by Xodus; 06-23-2008 at 04:10 PM.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  21. Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    I'm 6'4 plus a little
    You are 6'4" and your thighs are only 24"?

    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  22. actually yeah now that I think about it that was a mistake... considering my arms are 18" and my thighs are much much bigger then them. So I dunno what they are... probly over 30 now that I think about it.

  23. Im 5
    11

  24. LOL @ Monkey Butt!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  25. I just stopped squatting after my legs got over 26", I only weighed about 180 5'8.

    Now they are about 24" and thats fine by me.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Under Armour Compression Shorts.
    life by jockeys makes the best boxer breifs i have ever wore, issue they are 8 for 1 when fruit of loom is 7 for 5, but the fruit of looms M is too small, the legs dont come downfarther enuff,, maybe i need a L

  27. I say lets see some pics of these thighs...Mine are 25 and I have no problem at all

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Xodus View Post
    Under Armour Compression Shorts.
    a MASSIVE X2

  29. my quads are making my ball sack area HOT.. my skin sticks..

    trey must have big issues

  30. This is the first time i've heard of big legs being a problem outside of my fiances conversation with her freinds!!!!!! Ya'll cracking me up, that is the whole purpose of bodybuilding dude... to build your body. I'm at a lost for words...

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Genetic79 View Post
    This is the first time i've heard of big legs being a problem outside of my fiances conversation with her freinds!!!!!! Ya'll cracking me up, that is the whole purpose of bodybuilding dude... to build your body. I'm at a lost for words...

    Yeah, I always got b1tched at for my 'tree trunks' laying across her in bed...
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  32. Kinda thread hi-jacking, but what's good exercise besides calf raises for strengthening and bulking lower legs?

    I've got small ass calves and really skinny ankles... If I do squats and get my thighs bigger it'd look funky as hell...

  33. When I was about 40 lbs heavier(fatkid) I encountered some chaffing problems and with that arose some cakCheese issues.

    Since I've lost the weight, they don't rub together, but the skin is permanently discolored

  34. Quote Originally Posted by iDShaDoW View Post
    Kinda thread hi-jacking, but what's good exercise besides calf raises for strengthening and bulking lower legs?

    I've got small ass calves and really skinny ankles... If I do squats and get my thighs bigger it'd look funky as hell...

    I've got skinny ankles, but my calves kept proportionate with my quads with no direct work, currently hovering around 18+"/28+".
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Genetic79 View Post
    This is the first time i've heard of big legs being a problem outside of my fiances conversation with her freinds!!!!!! Ya'll cracking me up, that is the whole purpose of bodybuilding dude... to build your body. I'm at a lost for words...
    what do the ladies say?

  36. [QUOTE=iDShaDoW;1410901]Kinda thread hi-jacking, but what's good exercise besides calf raises for strengthening and bulking lower legs?????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????


    seated calf slide has been really working for me over the few months

  37. Quote Originally Posted by LeeN View Post
    When I was about 40 lbs heavier(fatkid) I encountered some chaffing problems and with that arose some cakCheese issues.

    Since I've lost the weight, they don't rub together, but the skin is permanently discolored
    how do the pro's keep one color?

  38. i just subconsciously spread my legs a bit when i walk, i dont waddle though it just feels weird to walk when my legs are squeezing together and that'd be the only time when they would rub and i'm going well into 28s i'm not lean though

  39. Quote Originally Posted by iDShaDoW View Post
    Kinda thread hi-jacking, but what's good exercise besides calf raises for strengthening and bulking lower legs?

    I've got small ass calves and really skinny ankles... If I do squats and get my thighs bigger it'd look funky as hell...
    toe squats worked for me...

  40. is there a way to prevent discolor on ur thighs
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-30-2007, 02:09 PM
  2. Chitosan: One BIG Rip-Off
    By Sheesh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2003, 12:02 PM
  3. The BIG GUYS are not here...
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 02:52 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-31-2002, 01:49 AM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-12-2002, 05:36 PM
Log in
Log in