thighs.. do u out the tape around ur mid thigh or ur sweep

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
chest.. how do u know ur chest got bigger and not ur back
back
thighs.. do u out the tape around ur mid thigh or ur sweep
Measure chest across the nipples. Who cares if it was your back or your chest, you get bigger 'overall'.

Measure quads 7" from the top of your kneecap.

Adrenolin

Adrenolin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Measure chest across the nipples. Who cares if it was your back or your chest, you get bigger 'overall'.

Measure quads 7" from the top of your kneecap.
alright heres a quick question, my arms are 18" flexed 17 1/2 unflexed, which way are you supposed to measure, and when people say arnold had 24" arms was that a flexed or relaxed measurement?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe you measure muscles flexed,not pumped but flexed.I always heard you measure the biggest part of muscle,but make sure the tape is perpindicular to your body part,not all angled.Arnold never claimed to have 24" arms.The only bb to have legit arms(that i've heard of) over 22" was ronnie coleman at 23 1/4".Everyone else claims 22" arms but I've heard most lie about height,weight,and measurements.Some guy who had strict ways of measuring bb's said Arnolds were 20something or 21something,and the biggest were sergio olivia at 22 even

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just checked this out and i was wrong on what i said about arnold's and sergio's measurements(i was generous).Go to t-nation.com, go to search,click search site,and type in, the truth about bodybuilding arm measurements.Great article and great site,sorry for trying to remember what i read a long time ago,and talking out my ass.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
bro's - is there a shoulder measurement?