need new bulking recipes
- 01-29-2008, 10:21 PM
- 01-31-2008, 11:23 AM
quinoa. I made some last night with some salsa, and it was fantastic.
1 cup = 700 cals, 116g carbs, 10g fiber and it is low GI and wont give you a bloated feeling. This has quickly become my carb of choice.
- 01-31-2008, 06:59 PM
1. Boil 2lbs of pasta (shells preferably)
2. Cook 1lb of ground hamburger, draining fat during cooking
3. Heat up 2 cans of beef with barley soup...add 2 cans of red kidney beans while you heat up.
4. When all ingredients are done...put the pasta in a big bowl, pour soup and kidney bean mix over pasta, add hamburger, and mix together.
Should give you enough for 10 servings or so. Enjoy
01-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By liftmore in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-30-2012, 10:15 AM
- By bigmike89 in forum BulkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:00 PM
- By abomber in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2007, 02:06 PM
- By Final-Solution in forum BulkingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2006, 12:06 AM
- By spitboy2000 in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2004, 09:08 PM