How big do you wanna get? - AnabolicMinds.com

How big do you wanna get?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

How big do you wanna get?

I see some guys on here that are HUGE and I don't know why lol. basically unless your a body builder I dont see why you would want to be that huge... I train more for aesthetics and athletics... BUT how big do you wanna get list your specs I'll start

I'm 6'3" at 194lbs at 8% (currently)

I wanna be 6'3" at 215 at 7%

Only post like stuff thats realistic... cuz i have a feeling im goin to see ppl saying they wanna be like 5'8" 305... haha making 100lbs gains isnt real.... (i think?) IDK lol ite so just post away :-)

Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Currently 5'10" 175 (had 2 viruses this winter). Might work my way back to 185-190..or not. I have been over 200 at 10%ish bf before and could hardly sleep and had little endurance for hiking which I do a lot. My obsession with being big is pretty much over although I do miss certain aspects of it. I do not however miss having to force myself to eat and having my arms go numb every night and flip-flopping all night trying to get comfortable.

If I worked a standard 9-5 in town job I would probably rely more on BBing as my sole hobby/athletic pursuit but outdoor work and recreation is more my cup of tea.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Why couldn't you sleep? haha My arms go numb at night sometimes... prolly cuz i sleep on them wrong not cuz im huge... hahahah and nice sig lol
    •   

Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bkoguy07 View Post
    I see some guys on here that are HUGE and I don't know why lol. basically unless your a body builder I dont see why you would want to be that huge... I train more for aesthetics and athletics... BUT how big do you wanna get list your specs I'll start

I'm 6'3" at 194lbs at 8% (currently)

I wanna be 6'3" at 215 at 7%

Only post like stuff thats realistic... cuz i have a feeling im goin to see ppl saying they wanna be like 5'8" 305... haha making 100lbs gains isnt real.... (i think?) IDK lol ite so just post away :-)
    lol some people have big aspirations... lol look at Franco Colombo(my fav) at 5'5 175lbs he was an animal!

I have the same problem with my arms falling asleep at night. Do you know what this is caused from? I just assumed I had some slight nerve damage from heavy bench presses. I am 5'9 215.
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

5'10, currently 226lbs at 18% Bf.

WOULD LIKE TO BE 200lbs around 10% Bf, which I can only seem to obtain and hold during the summer season. I always bulk during the Fall and Spring Season.

I lift for aesthetics, but the longer I lift, the more weight I can put up, which in time, equates to greater size, unless I intentionally lift under my strength capability and I sure the f*** won't be doing that.

I don't think I strive for size per se, but when I'm pushing for excellence every-single-workout, size becomes part of the outcome.

But it could also have to do with my body type. I size up if I breath too much. I don't need to hyper calorie, I don't need to carb up, carb down, or eat insane amounts of protein. I just size up if I workout and eat like a civilian. It's the cutting that KILLS ME!!! I've only had abs once. Last summer was the first time and I WORKED MY @$$ OFF FOR IT!!!! I was 197lbs and clean as f***, but now I'm 226lbs, big as hell, but SO IS MU BELLYYYY!!!!
    NSCA - CSCS
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

hahahaha see i'm opposite i have a meso body type and always remain leaner and faster i can never put on massive amounts of weight...
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

hahahaha see i'm opposite i have a meso body type and always remain leaner and faster i can never put on massive amounts of weight...
    bastard.... hehe.

Sometimes I enjoy the size, sometimes I wished I could be that guy checking out my abs in the mirror, haha. I've actually long excepted my meso-endo bodytype. I used to be a hardcore cardio freak, while at the same time a lifting freak, so my body stayed right in the middle. I was 185lbs for yeeaaars. I had to FIGHT TO THE DEATH to keep my body from sizing up and I believed strongly that I would be able to lose bf while gaining only musculature, now I know that is possible, but I'm talking about for ME. I need diet O2 or I blow up and I'm sure I could attain that goal if I had a pre-show body builder diet. But I live a real life full of work, school, work, church, girlfriend. I can't eat a deck of cards servings worth of grilled chicken every 3 hours. Sooooo... I know for me I have to EITHER, be bulking, which is just normal life for me, or working hard to cut. Which only seems to be possible during the summer.

LITERALLY.... 80% of my clothes don't fit me right now, my arms and shoulders don't fit through my t's and last night I got STUCK in a button up I really hoped I could wear. Hopefully I'll get my clothes back during the summer.

I was 197lbs in the summer, which is the heaviest I get, I'm normally 185 so most of my clothes are meant for a 185lbs body. Here's a plug, but ever since I came to AM and learned about all the cool "REAL" supps, (I'm a recovering Muscletechaholic) I'm currently 226, no PH's, but everything else....
    NSCA - CSCS
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

hahah yeah i can eat waht ever i want but never bulk up... but on the flip side i dont need cardio for a six pack... so idk i guess no one is perfect...haha

I am 6'1", and currently 252, I would like to be about 230. I have been mainly working on flexability, and endurance. Even When lifting heavy I dont go below 8 reps. I am not a powerlifter . . .even though I can lift like one haha
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

5'11, currently 190lb at about 15%bf
    ideally, 225lb hovering at 10% bf
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

normally i only do 5x5 on lifts that i care about strength on... like bench everything else is around 4 set 8-10 reps...
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

normally i only do 5x5 on lifts that i care about strength on... like bench everything else is around 4 set 8-10 reps...
    That's smart
    NSCA - CSCS

l I would guess my bf to be in the mid to low 20's as well. However I am a powerlifter and train and tend to eat like one, I would like to get my bf down without losing any strength but I am willing to keep my belly if it means my bench stays 420+.

Currently 6'1" 235lbs @ 18% bf... I am going to continue bulking until mid april and hope to get to 250lbs and hopefully stay sub-20% bf... I start my recomp at aprils end and hope to be around 240lbs 12% bf by the end of july... wish me luck..
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

hhah good luck with that.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

250lbs @ 2% BF
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

My goals are:

230lbs

10% BF

Cardio - To be able to sprint for a distane to run / jump / sprint etc in times of need to help people or remove myself from danger i.e. war etc etc

Look: big but cut aesthetically pleasing nice trim waistline

Destined: To be a fuggin super hero of course. It's amazing that I only recently found out what inspired me so much as a child , it was comic books and those rippling studmuffins
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

250lbs at under 10% bf.

I'd like to be 200 lbs with 9-10% bf. Nothing more, nothing less. Only problem there is having get above 200 lbs...and I can't even get over 195 yet. Working on it though.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

no seriously tho id say im 223lbs 6'2" @ 10-14% BF and if i had 10lbs of lean muscle and sub 10%BF id be real satisfied...so 235lbs around 6-8%BF
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    250lbs @ 2% BF
    hahah i liked this one better its def more realistic...
    Stats
    5'9"  172 lbs.

I'm 5'9 and 170 and like 15%BF (guesstimate)
    I'd like to be 6'2 and 215

Seriously though, my stated goal this year is to hit 200 with 10%BF.
    I'm a classic hardgainer and was 140 until junior year of college.

I dont really have any number im looking to reach, I just wanna reach my genetic limit. I like the thought of being the best I can be... and if im still not satisfied, there are other options down the road.

Thanks to a lack of money I've been out of the gym for a little over a month, and also thanks to the lack of money, my diet has been complete crap. About 4 or so months ago I was up to around 185lbs, now I'm probably closer to 175lbs (at 5'10'').

I've got some money now and I'm going to get back into the gym and hit it hard. My goal is to be at least 190lbs before it starts getting warm. Don't care as much about being lean right now as being big. I'm already pretty lean, so I can't see myself gaining that much fat. I'll probably do a couple cycles between now and then. After being pretty bulky I hate feeling small. I'm gonna have to do something about this.
  26. JDF

5'7 probably about 18-20% b/f and 220lbs.

Would like to stay at 220lbs and get down to 10% b/f

I had abs before college, thanks to my diet of 10 cent draft night and 1 dollar well drinks all day saturdays I put on 40lbs in 2 years :burg:
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    5'7 probably about 18-20% b/f and 220lbs.

Would like to stay at 220lbs and get down to 10% b/f

I had abs before college, thanks to my diet of 10 cent draft night and 1 dollar well drinks all day saturdays I put on 40lbs in 2 years :burg:
    woooooowwwwwwwwwwww 40 lbs is alot, i put on 30 last year but it wont all unhealthy weight... and i dont drink so... i'm good on that... 40 is ALOT
  28. JDF

woooooowwwwwwwwwwww 40 lbs is alot, i put on 30 last year but it wont all unhealthy weight... and i dont drink so... i'm good on that... 40 is ALOT

I know, I know , I was a serious booze hound. I've cut my drinking down to a couple of drinks one night a weekend.

I didn't just gain fat though ( mostly but not all ), my deadlift went up 150lbs, bench went up 75lbs, and squat really didnt do much, prob 25lbs. I basically powerlifted and ate lots of food with the idea that I would drop it post-college.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

i c so you think the excess weight helped your strength?
  30. JDF

without a doubt. I may have been a slob ( of sorts ) but my strength was going up quickly and I was making good gains when I actually had money and ate halfway decent.

I tended to gain a lot of weight right around finals every semester, I drank a lot of soda to stay awake studying and ate like crap.

About 5 months after college I wanted to try and bulk for 12 weeks during the winter and then start a cut right around this time, I ended up putting on 10lbs in 6 weeks!!! Granted not all of it was muscle ( lost 2lbs right when I started my cutting cycle early - I attribute that to water weight ) but ppl were asking me if I was on roids because of how quick I put on mass. I think going from 215 to 225 in 6 weeks was pretty impressive on wal-mart creatine, lots of food, wal-mart protein, and a multi.

In the 6 weeks my deadlift went from 375 for 3 reps to 425 for 2 reps and my bench jumped from 255 for 2 reps to 275 for 2 reps. Not the biggiest jumps but def were satisfactery for me.
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

that's still alot considering you werent focusing on lifting and had alot of your mind on school...
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

At first I thought your post sounded a little condescending and judgmental ("I don't see why you would want to be that huge", like a *****y girl might claim, etc), but when I re-read it, I realized that it can be an open-minded question where you are seeking an honest question without making judgments. Darn internet doesn't always convey correct emotions, lol.

Maybe I'm used to some jealous guys trying to shoot down people's choices in life, girls shooting down skinny girls, or old people shooting down stuff like tattoos, etc, lol - no offense....unless you're old. :P

I'm roughly (or smoothly) 6' 200lbs ~10% bf. (Guessing at bf, haven't bothered to measure anymore. I only care what it looks like in the mirror/on camera, not the number. Wish I could say the same for weight, but hate seeing that number go down, lol). My endurance is great and my agility is quite good. Well, I say that until I see some of the high-flying wrestlers on tv, lol. I can't do a standing back flip.

I'd love to be 240lbs at 6% bf....and be 6'4". :P

Semi-realistically, I'd like to be 210lbs at 7-8% bf. (doubt I can obtain that without chemical help. Not saying it's not possible, just not likely for me without someone else modifying my diet and training style)
    220lbs at 7-8% would be cool too.

Most likely is me being inbetween 180lbs (cringe) and 200lbs with a lower bodyfat.
    My old agent wanted me to drop down to 180lbs...I said no, lol.
    It took a while for it to sink in with me, but skinnier ripped guys look "bigger" on film than big beefy guys (see Brad Pitt in Fight Club, Troy, and how many guys want to look "big" like him, lol, etc. It's all in the lighting and shadows.), as well as it allows me to be more marketable in other roles. So my quest for size has been replaced with quest for leaness (without stims). I'm also currently on this big flexibility kick for some reason, lol.

Summation:
    look like a Men's Health model, except 20lbs heavier.
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post

Summation:
    same here, lean as hell and aesthetically on point with a tad bit more muscle mass.
    Stats
    5'8"  164 lbs.

5'7 or 5'8 162lbs @ 14% BF?

I would love to be a Lean and Shredded 175lbs by October 1st this year.

Going into my senior year of High School, I want to be a lean and ripped 190lbs ~10% BF. Other that, I'm not sure about my LONG term goals.

It would be a pain to maintain anything over 225lbs though.
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

currently I'm 5'9" & 178lbs at 17% bf...

I'm shooting for (in a number of years) the same height (really doubt I'm going to do any growing) at 200 lbs with maximum 10% bf.

5'9 @ 184pounds
    hovering around 9-12%BF
    Kinda want to get to 175 then bulk back to 185-190
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunder View Post
    At first I thought your post sounded a little condescending and judgmental ("I don't see why you would want to be that huge", like a *****y girl might claim, etc), but when I re-read it, I realized that it can be an open-minded question where you are seeking an honest question without making judgments. Darn internet doesn't always convey correct emotions, lol.

Maybe I'm used to some jealous guys trying to shoot down people's choices in life, girls shooting down skinny girls, or old people shooting down stuff like tattoos, etc, lol - no offense....unless you're old. :P

I'm roughly (or smoothly) 6' 200lbs ~10% bf. (Guessing at bf, haven't bothered to measure anymore. I only care what it looks like in the mirror/on camera, not the number. Wish I could say the same for weight, but hate seeing that number go down, lol). My endurance is great and my agility is quite good. Well, I say that until I see some of the high-flying wrestlers on tv, lol. I can't do a standing back flip.

I'd love to be 240lbs at 6% bf....and be 6'4". :P

Semi-realistically, I'd like to be 210lbs at 7-8% bf. (doubt I can obtain that without chemical help. Not saying it's not possible, just not likely for me without someone else modifying my diet and training style)
    220lbs at 7-8% would be cool too.

Most likely is me being inbetween 180lbs (cringe) and 200lbs with a lower bodyfat.
    My old agent wanted me to drop down to 180lbs...I said no, lol.
    It took a while for it to sink in with me, but skinnier ripped guys look "bigger" on film than big beefy guys (see Brad Pitt in Fight Club, Troy, and how many guys want to look "big" like him, lol, etc. It's all in the lighting and shadows.), as well as it allows me to be more marketable in other roles. So my quest for size has been replaced with quest for leaness (without stims). I'm also currently on this big flexibility kick for some reason, lol.

Summation:
    haha yeah sorry about that, i was just curious about it... and a men's health model that would be a perfect size for me... most of them are big to me anyways so 20lbs might be a tad too much for me.. but never the less around that size would be good
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.

Is the perfect weight for alot of guys give or take 200pds? 10& BF?
    I'm currently 165pds 10% 5'10, before May I hope to hit atleast 180 while keeping around the same ammount of BF if possible.
    I find that going from 140 to 160 alot of people don't notice much but going from 160 to 180 is definitely noticeable.

Currently 5'7" / 160lbs ~15% BF.

My ultimate, and hopefully achievable, goal would be around 172 ~ 10% BF.

Oh, and I'd like to run a 5K in 19m. But that needs to happen on its own because I don't plan on training for it.
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

210lbs. @ < 10% BF

Current = 230lbs. @ ~15%.

Similar Forum Threads

1. okay so how big can you get from PH's?
    By ibanezman08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-20-2008, 03:01 PM
  2. how do you guys get rid of pins?
    By mac_dad6 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-29-2008, 09:47 AM
  3. How big do you want to be
    By 200wannabe in forum General Chat
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 05:45 PM
  4. How often do you get blood work done?
    By Funny Monkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-11-2005, 09:46 PM