whight gain

bones168

bones168

Awards
ok i have an outa the ordinary problem..
for some reason i am allergic to whey\gainer powders. once i drink it i get a swelling sensation in my chest my throat clogs up and its hard to breath while burping alot.
yea i know wtf!?? i went to a doc. \ sports doc. and neither of them knew the answer.

now, her is something to think about, and c if u know the answer; i take amino acids in replace. pre\mid\after work outs. orally. no problem what so ever. but once i tried grinding them up and putting them in a yogurt, and guess what, same side affect.

so why is it ok to swallow 8 of them a day and be ok but when i grind them up i get the same effect as the gainer powders? they obviously share the same "factor x" that is giving me these side effects but what is it?
i tired numerous powders, different company's all the same result.

* im not lacktosentolerant. nor have any problems with dairy or any type of other allergy to any thing!!

i use to make my own shakes, combining peanut butter, eggs, bananas, cottage, almonds and milk but each time id take it id be sh**ing my brains out half an hour latter. so i had to stop.

help me out!
thanks

Neil5585

Neil5585

Awards
  • Established
There's pea protein, rice protein, egg protein, even goat whey. These could be used for shakes for extra protein throughout the day.

You can use BCAAs and/or EAAs around a workout. 20-40g BCAAs work great, but I wouldn't bother with less than 20. Taken half before, half after, during..it doesn't really matter.

So you don't react to yogurt by itself? Only when you add the ground up amino tabs?

bones168

bones168

Awards
There's pea protein, rice protein, egg protein, even goat whey. These could be used for shakes for extra protein throughout the day.

You can use BCAAs and/or EAAs around a workout. 20-40g BCAAs work great, but I wouldn't bother with less than 20. Taken half before, half after, during..it doesn't really matter.

So you don't react to yogurt by itself? Only when you add the ground up amino tabs?
BCAA's ?? - ?

and nope, i have a bout 2-3 aday never had any thing.
only when i grinding them up n mixed it. i assume the same thing would of happened if i mixed it up with water..

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow, Smelton is a Scholar compared to...

Nevermind.