bulking supplements

S

sooner999

Awards
I have a weight gainer which contains some creatine, a multi,& fish oils, i am a hard gainer, i am 21 so i dont think a test booster will do much for me. I have been lifting for awhile and have began to platue...my question is what are the most powerful legal supplements for size and bulk....please dont tell me i don't need supps and all i need is rest and food...i am just curious about muscle building supplements

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Tunna

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post your diet with portions and kcals. This is the single most important factor to training.

C

cjvilla

Awards
Start making your own weight gainers. Start by utilizing your blender and adding some oats, peanut butter, whey protein, and water or milk. The weight gainers on the market seem to be priced very high and you only get a few weeks worth out of it. The other advantage is that you can make it to suit your taste and dietary needs.

K

Kobaltic

Awards
Increase your calories to over 4000

Use Black Hole to help increase calories
Use Rolaids to help with the heartburn
Use Havoc to help with building muscle
Use Perfect Cycle to help your liver.
Use MHP Up Your Mass for your weight gainer.

Now sleep alot and eat everything in sight.

These are what I use I put on 11 pounds in 4 weeks.

T

tattoopierced1

you dont necessarily need to eat over 4000 calories. Like Rodja stated, post up your diet.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Increase your calories to over 4000

Use Black Hole to help increase calories
Use Rolaids to help with the heartburn
Use Havoc to help with building muscle
Use Perfect Cycle to help your liver.
Use MHP Up Your Mass for your weight gainer.

Now sleep alot and eat everything in sight.

These are what I use I put on 11 pounds in 4 weeks.
How much was fat?

K

Kobaltic

Awards
No clue. I was doing about 70% clean and 30% dirty bulking.

Noto

Noto

Awards
I had a huge benifit from UP Your Mass as well. Put a good 23 pounds on in about 4 months. Granted I was starting at a pretty low weight for myself. Was sick of Chicken, Tuna and rice by the end of it all.....

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure you do research on anything that you might take especially if its methylated. Yes it is legal, and you should really consider PCT when you are done. Bottom line is do some searching on the site before you take any bulking supplements other then the usual creatine, NO2, protein...

Also try switching up your routine, go less weight more reps for a few months. Take a few weeks off. These help with breaking pleateaus.