Best Bulking sandwich!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well maybe i over did it, haha.
I was keep cals low all day until after i worked out. Well im not bulking, but i know this would be good, i think.
Didn't have and Honey or Syrup after my workout so i did this...
6 eggs
4 tbl spoon PB
3 tbl spoon Jelly
4 Slices WW bread
Simply make 2 sandwiches. I did bread,jelly, eggs, PB, eggs, PB.
I also had 3-4 cups of Skim Milk with it. I prolly wont eat again until 9 or so and its goin to be protein only.
Peace.

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
im not gonna lie..that sounds gross. Eggs and PB? yikes

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
im not gonna lie..that sounds gross. Eggs and PB? yikes
I thought so too. But i had absolutly no issues stomahcing it and i still feel fine. no tummy achs! haha. Id say if you goin to give it a run, start small on the PB and jelly. I tend to jump into food thigns especially when ive barely eaten all day and then hit, Legs, Chest, bi, traps and a lil tri's for the "pump"

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
I can of Tuna
Mayo
Hot peppers
Salt and Pepper
Whole Grain bread

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Could you blend raw eggs or pasteurized egg whites into peanut butter for a spread? I don't think you'd taste the eggs and it would add some quality animal protein. It might even make natural peanut butter a little easier to spread for those who like that.

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
Could you blend raw eggs or pasteurized egg whites into peanut butter for a spread? I don't think you'd taste the eggs and it would add some quality animal protein. It might even make natural peanut butter a little easier to spread for those who like that.
damn thats a very good idea...i might try that, hopefully it wont taste bad

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You all are soft! Come on, try something different. I toasted the bread by the way, as if it matters to you guys.

Anyone can kick it old school with the tuna samich!

I hate the idea of raw eggs, even the "ok" ones. BUT i will admit, for the Natty PB that is not thick but more often one giant chunk, blending in some eggs would be good idea.

I saw you all have to try my deal 1 time. Just dont over to the PB or Jelly and i bet youd be fine. Its got so many aspects of PostWO nutrition.
Complex Carbs
Sugar(insulin spike)
Protein from 2 great sources, not to mention, when WW bread and PB are mixed they make a full protein comparable to animal protein(its called a complimentory protein vegans use this method)

Live it up! im makin one for tomorrow prolly again!
PEACE.

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
Mail half downstate to Southern Illinois and I'll try it. :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
natty peanut butter with a raw egg, 1 tablespoon of ground flax, a little butter flavored spray, and some splenda.
Taste like reese's pb and makes a real nice spread.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you're gonna bulk, I still say it's two grilled cheese sandwiches as a bun for your burger.
If you're gonna go, go dirty...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you're gonna bulk, I still say it's two grilled cheese sandwiches as a bun for your burger.
If you're gonna go, go dirty...
haha, ill assume youre joking....i hope you are.
As referencing my sandwhich, it isnt dirty i dont think.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I make my own mayo, no bad fat.

My bulk mexican breakfast is pretty awesome:
Some home cooked beans in a tomato sauce, with halapinos and other yummies.
4 Large poached eggs
1 Piece corn bread, spread with oil of choice (I like olive)
Some lettuce and onion.
Brown rice.

Brown rice + beans = complete protein
Eggs = complete protein
Complex carbs from many sources but not to much of any
Interesting, easy to make, easy to store, easy to mix and match the parts with other modules. (ie take the beans and halipinos and serve with grilled chicken and cous cous)

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
haha, ill assume youre joking....i hope you are.
As referencing my sandwhich, it isnt dirty i dont think.
Hell no i'm not joking! Gotta throw some bacon and tomatoes in the grilled cheeses, too.

Nah, yours isn't dirty at all. I just don't like my arteries. They suck. stupid arteries.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hell no i'm not joking! Gotta throw some bacon and tomatoes in the grilled cheeses, too.

Nah, yours isn't dirty at all. I just don't like my arteries. They suck. stupid arteries.
HAHAHA!

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The other day, I made a double-decker egg and cheese sandwich on toast. You could always go for a triple-decker sandwich. It was amazing.

bigrabbit

Awards
I can of Tuna
Mayo
Hot peppers
Salt and Pepper
Whole Grain bread
Close to mine, mine is slightly different...
1-2 Cans of Tuns
Mayo
Pepper
Whole Grain Bread
Lettuce
Low Fat Cheese

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
No. Cooked eggs, i fold them over so they can lay fairly flat. Im actually cooking some eggs tomorrow morn or tonight an dplan on endulging again soon!