AM I the only one?

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
RAVISHING at night? My problem is number one, I train in the evening. I'm 6'3, 180 and a solid 8%..........skinny, yes, but I battled back from a 4 month rehab stint with oxycontin on the brain....killed me....went from a solid 230, to 155 in what felt like weeks....but it was 5 years...I was a competitive bodybuilder in college who lost it due to drugs....Now, I am having hard time getting my weight back...I havent done cardio in one year (today) I used to do it daily......I eat very strict, but it's probable not enough.....every single day, this is what I have

730am
1/2 cup oats
2 egg whites
3/4 cup egg whites (liquid)
8oz coffee
tons of stevia and a half scoop protein

930-10
I have
1/2 grapfruit
1/2 apple
6 oz turkey breast
couple of slices of oragne of I have it or a few blackberries

1pm
2 pieces of exekiel bread
mustade, ff cheese
6 oz lean beef, ostrich, buffalo

train at 5 or 6pm with my preworkout formula of white flood and xtend

then, if its the weekend and I am done training by 4pm, I fly home whip up a huge shake of 2 scoops whey and tons of stevia
sometimes, if it's the weekend or im not working the next day, I toss is 2 shots of vodka for a calming effect....maybe 2-3x a week

then my final meal is prebed....about 730-800pm, it's whole wheat air popcorn, peanuts, almonds, low carb protein bar, maybe some ff cottage cheese, turkey breast, almonds

just a big smorgishborg while I watch the tv...not obscene, but a filling big snack all good cals

then maybe 2 hours later I find myself making another shake, or eating cottage cheese or a low carb bar, or just more food, all clean but Im ravishing...been doing this for about 5 months...im not hungry much dfuring the day, but I train hard everyday and i am pretty hungry a few hours later...is this bad.....considering I'm 180 and 31 and 6'2 and I want to compete in the next 3 years, is this ok to do untuil im 220 or so, then worry about cardio and dieting

I'm on hrt, off now cause I frggn ran out, but i cruise at a low amount all year....always had low test.....i got test, eq, pgl, anavar all coming, cause I figured it would get my appetite up keep me lean and allow me to slam.......sometimes at night if I smoke a bowl I can eat more....but wondering if this might not be such a good thing...thoughts.?

Yes, I train 7 days a week...always 24 hours rest and some days are much more intense then others...reason is, I need the release as my job is too stressful and #2, I wont eat at all unless I life, no appetite...

aztec127

aztec127

Awards
i ravish at night all the time, but as a college student, i'm very familiar with smoking bowls. i'm not sure if its horrible or minor to bodybuilding so i'm also curious to find that out too.

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
i ravish at night all the time, but as a college student, i'm very familiar with smoking bowls. i'm not sure if its horrible or minor to bodybuilding so i'm also curious to find that out too.
so do you feast? You look like you're in decent shape too.....curious....I justify it by training from 545 to 7ish....then I dont have a shake or anything till I get home and showered...so I am within that 1-2-3 hour window.......maybe thats why we stay pretty lean? Granted I am no where AS ripped....but **** I was also 6'2 and 165 so I hope I was ripped.....now about 180....flat, just no six pack diced...

JKurz1

JKurz1

Awards
RAVISHING at night? My problem is number one, I train in the evening. I'm 6'3, 180 and a solid 8%..........skinny, yes, but I battled back from a 4 month rehab stint with oxycontin on the brain....killed me....went from a solid 230, to 155 in what felt like weeks....but it was 5 years...I was a competitive bodybuilder in college who lost it due to drugs....Now, I am having hard time getting my weight back...I havent done cardio in one year (today) I used to do it daily......I eat very strict, but it's probable not enough.....every single day, this is what I have

730am
1/2 cup oats
2 egg whites
3/4 cup egg whites (liquid)
8oz coffee
tons of stevia and a half scoop protein

930-10
I have
1/2 grapfruit
1/2 apple
6 oz turkey breast
couple of slices of oragne of I have it or a few blackberries

1pm
2 pieces of exekiel bread
mustade, ff cheese
6 oz lean beef, ostrich, buffalo

train at 5 or 6pm with my preworkout formula of white flood and xtend

then, if its the weekend and I am done training by 4pm, I fly home whip up a huge shake of 2 scoops whey and tons of stevia
sometimes, if it's the weekend or im not working the next day, I toss is 2 shots of vodka for a calming effect....maybe 2-3x a week

then my final meal is prebed....about 730-800pm, it's whole wheat air popcorn, peanuts, almonds, low carb protein bar, maybe some ff cottage cheese, turkey breast, almonds

just a big smorgishborg while I watch the tv...not obscene, but a filling big snack all good cals

then maybe 2 hours later I find myself making another shake, or eating cottage cheese or a low carb bar, or just more food, all clean but Im ravishing...been doing this for about 5 months...im not hungry much dfuring the day, but I train hard everyday and i am pretty hungry a few hours later...is this bad.....considering I'm 180 and 31 and 6'2 and I want to compete in the next 3 years, is this ok to do untuil im 220 or so, then worry about cardio and dieting

I'm on hrt, off now cause I frggn ran out, but i cruise at a low amount all year....always had low test.....i got test, eq, pgl, anavar all coming, cause I figured it would get my appetite up keep me lean and allow me to slam.......sometimes at night if I smoke a bowl I can eat more....but wondering if this might not be such a good thing...thoughts.?

Yes, I train 7 days a week...always 24 hours rest and some days are much more intense then others...reason is, I need the release as my job is too stressful and #2, I wont eat at all unless I life, no appetite...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/82761-my-only-goal.html#post1155367