best supps on the market for bulking - AnabolicMinds.com

best supps on the market for bulking

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

best supps on the market for bulking

hey, i am new to the site and was wondering what were
    some of the best supplements out there for bulking up for football
    right now i weigh about 160 and would like to reach 180 i was wondering what the best creatine, whey protein, and weight gainers were on the market

i did take x mass by prolabs and that put 12 pounds on me but did some research and found out that wasnt to good of an idea to take when im only 18

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

diet is really the key here. Things you can add in to help you would be creatine mono, BCAAs, beta alanine. As for weight gainers, I'm big into making my own. Throw in some whey protein, eggs, natty peanut butter, oats, and milk and blend.
  3. NutraPlanet Fanatic

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    diet is really the key here. Things you can add in to help you would be creatine mono, BCAAs, beta alanine. As for weight gainers, I'm big into making my own. Throw in some whey protein, eggs, natty peanut butter, oats, and milk and blend.
    This is probably the best advice you can get here.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    BPS - Where Body meets Performance
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
    •   

4. New Member

Yeah, i've created my own weight gainer. A bit of whey, bit of dextrose, bit of oats, dab of peanut butter...and BANG!

Get your diet spot on, basmati rice, oats, sweet potatoe, stuff like that, then we'll talk if you need additional help!
  5. New Member

At 18, and playing football, I'm guessing your a senior in highschool.

Take advantage of your daily schedule, something most are unable to do b/c of work.
    Get a clean weight gainer or make your own, the advice above is right on, and take some with you to school, keep it in your locker in a cooler and drink a lil b/w classes and still eat a good lunch. This will up your calories and metabolism. Just don't overdo it. Thats what I did for wrestling my senior year. Worked great, Best of luck.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeski3 View Post
    At 18, and playing football, I'm guessing your a senior in highschool.

Take advantage of your daily schedule, something most are unable to do b/c of work.
    Get a clean weight gainer or make your own, the advice above is right on, and take some with you to school, keep it in your locker in a cooler and drink a lil b/w classes and still eat a good lunch. This will up your calories and metabolism. Just don't overdo it. Thats what I did for wrestling my senior year. Worked great, Best of luck.
    is there a specific weight gainer you would suggest thanx for the reply
  7. New Member

Real Gains by Universal Nutrition is my choice, but just make sure whatever you get had good clean calories, (low in sat fat and cholesterol, and conside the carbs they use), and you can always make your own, although I have never tried. Don't go crazy on weight gainers, one serving is usually around 150g, thats a lot consider the average scoop of a protein powder is 30g, I would start with a half of a serving spread through the day and eat well too, that should add 350 or more calories, if you handle that like nothin, up the serving, just remember that it is easy to put on fat with a gainer, and to spread it out over time, another reason why your class schedule is perfect. Research gainers on your own and find one to meet your needs, and again, best of luck
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  178 lbs.

I found 1,4 AD to be the best supp for bulking (if your over 21 ofc it is infact a steriod/Prohormone) Mainly because I was hungry all day ;P
    That and Big MACS!
  9. New Member

Forget the prohormones/prosteroids, it was a mistake the first time, second time will be stupidity on your part, stick to the basics, at least until your 21/outta college
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cantstop19 View Post
    hey, i am new to the site and was wondering what were
    some of the best supplements out there for bulking up for football
    right now i weigh about 160 and would like to reach 180 i was wondering what the best creatine, whey protein, and weight gainers were on the market

i did take x mass by prolabs and that put 12 pounds on me but did some research and found out that wasnt to good of an idea to take when im only 18
    Diet is going to be key obviously; but remember supplements are just going to be an AID. If there is any secret it is food!
  11. MTNMEDIC

Weight gainers are nothing but expensive fart powder. you're young bro and still growing, just eat a lot of good calories and you'll grow like a weed.
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

sleep ALOT make your own weight gainer (much cheaper and healthier) and take creatine mono, beta alanine, cit malate and if you must an NO supp usually AAKG or AEE all available at nutraplanet.com.

also im not 100% certain but im pretty sure X-Factor would also be a viable option.... wont be too explosive but def give you an edge and couple with the above will def deliver results.

and i hope i dont have to say it but work out at least 4 times a week with a body part isolated each day..... youll get enough full body workout from training.
  13. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by kw1k View Post
    Diet is going to be key obviously; but remember supplements are just going to be an AID. If there is any secret it is food!

AMEN!

If you want supps: whey, creatine..and if you insist on a holy trinity i would add a workout stimulate like green tea, or BCAA's.

They are cheap, have a rock solid reputation, and aren't a flashy product.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Clean surplus calories from whole food.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

eat like a horse. eat everything. I was a very hard gainer throughout high school weighing only 135 at the end of my senior year. 6 years later and I'm 50 lbs heavier.
    Eat like a beast, lift like a beast, sleep like a baby.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

7 years later. Any results?
    Training Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/239758-bodybuilding-log-mikeyjd.html
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Epic bump is epic
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

beast mode is a thread necromancer
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.

Sorry guys, had to get my 20 posts in so I could post links and pics. wont happen again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this the best multi on the market?
    By jasonschaffin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 11:45 AM
  2. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-19-2008, 03:42 AM
  3. Best prohormone on the market?
    By htownfire23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-18-2008, 09:41 PM
  4. The Best Laptop on the Market