Little help...

CRBiz321

Awards
im getting ready to start lifting and i have a bottle of epistane and propadrol and wanted to know if this was a good combination or what. and also i was wondering if anyone could hook me up with a good workout plan or atleast tell me where i could find one. thank you

:thumbsup:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
What do you mean "getting ready to start lifting"? Give us your stats and workout history...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If you've never lifted before, throw those supplements away or give them to someone.

CRBiz321

Awards
im 23 5'10 210lbs. i used to just lift weights every now and then. maybe 2, 3 times a week. nothing real serious. but im ready to gain a lot of muscle and strength for a sports league i play in. i catch for baseaball team. so i guess legs and back would be a main thing. but also i like to swing for the fence so i need some workouts that can help with that explosive power. is this good enough info or do you need more?

blitzkriegjim

Awards
There is so much more to it than just taking steroids. Get your routine dialed in and diet in check, thats all you need for now, if you arent making gains doing it naturally, you wont make any gains on the roids, or maybe you will, but when you get off of them you will lose your gains unless you have everything in check. Give us more information on what you eat everyday, routine etc. From the way you come across to people in your posts, it doesnt seem like this is the next best step for you, nor do you know what you are doing. What would you run for PCT or support supps while on cycle? Give us more detailed info and we might be able to help you :)

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Wow, these guys are being nice to you. If you would have posted this rubbish out front, they would have flamed you!