Cortisol; limiting factor in gains?

phaeton66

phaeton66

Awards
I recently found out, through a combination of cycling, research and self-observation that I am in fact fairly wheat gluten intolerant. This is an issue which plagued me my whole life. Eat wheat; get serotinin dump and want to go to sleep. In recent bulker cycles, I noticed I got quite fat when bulking on pasta, compared to bulking on brown rice, which just makes me more muscular.

I was wondering if any other bros have dealt with this issue. I know some other people who have dealt with it and had amazing physique transformations, and recently affected a pretty good one myself. I don't think I'm going to get serious iliac disease if I occasionally drink a beer or eat a sammich, (though there is a case in my family), but the cortisol and serotonin dump from the gluten is unacceptable on a regular basis. It's hell: no more pizza!

:pizza:

But seriously, I get juice-like physique changes from cutting wheat out of my diet. Nobody ever brought it up here before. I suspect a lot of people have this issue and don't know it. All that cortisol control from pharmies may be for naught if you eat a sandwich or some 'za!