tricks to eating more

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any tricks to eating more. I seem to not be consming enough caloires. I need more htan 3000 in a day and I get full easily. Tried black hole and grub on with no luck. Id try meranol but thats illigal and can't get me some. Any other suggestions. Maybe some sugar after each meal to crash my sugar levels so I feel hungry again?

Lift Gate Gus

Lift Gate Gus

Awards
I too had a hard time eating a lot of food. I had to start out slow and work my way into it. The best thing for me was to start eating as soon as I got out of bed. Then eat every two hours after that. Start out with small snacks for your in between meals. Once you eat dinner you are not ready for bed yet. Make sure to get another snack in two hours after that. Then I would for sure wake up at like midnight to 2 am and have a shake or something. Most days I am at 6 shakes a day eating right along with them to put on as many calories.

A good tip is to prepare food ahead of time. I pack a grocery bag full of food everyday to work that is all ready to be heated or just eaten. That makes it a lot easier to just eat.

That is what I did or do might help for you man.

Laxislife1265

Awards
I might not be good have an extensive knowledge of things concerning body building but I know how to eat a lot. It takes a while for your body to realize its full so eat a lot quick. Then try and burp. Don't have a lot to drink as it will fill you up easy. But the thing is you have to drink a little. The water will make the food more fluid and force the air to the top of your stomach, causing you to burp. After you feel full. Wait a tiny bit like 15 - 30 minutes. I usually don't feel full anymore after around 10 minutes. When you don't feel full anymore start the process again. On top of that your meals should be really tasty and should smell really good. That always helps me eat no matter what.

terracotta

terracotta

Awards
How many grams of fat do you get in your diet? I find it is pretty easy to pack in more calories just by adding in nuts and adding peanut butter to shakes.

bigrabbit

Awards
Lift Gate Gus has given you a few quick hints, basically its eat big, train hard for big results...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
smoke dat green, naw mean?

nah, you just need to work up to it. If you really want to up your cals nothing will stop you. Gainer shakes work well because you just have to drink it and it goes down fast. Are you worried about getting "fat"? That could be a mental blocker.

CASENATOR63

Awards
i ran into the same problem this past summer with getting enough calories. a friend suggested drinking a gallon of whole milk through out the day on top of having a full meal every two hours obviously, all while lifting your ass off. this is a great way to take in crazy calories.

i dont know how much weight youre trying to put on but doing this i managed to put on 30 pounds (with some help) 90% of which was lean.

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
Any tricks to eating more. I seem to not be consming enough caloires.
Come to my house!
:burger::burger::burger::donut::donut::donut:

lol seriously, food is abound here and I cant seem to cut back enough.

Hurleyboy05

Hurleyboy05

Awards
  • Established
There's always Micky'Ds or the BK Lounge :burger::burger:

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Try drinking 1TBSP apple cider vinegar in some ice cold water after a meal. It should get the digestive juices flowing.

No, its not as nasty as it sounds.

sreeja

Awards
You can try to eat food by increasing the time .That is between 2 hours.I think you can eat more.you avoid drinking before and meanwhile of meals.Hope it will help.

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards

nah, you just need to work up to it. If you really want to up your cals nothing will stop you. Gainer shakes work well because you just have to drink it and it goes down fast. Are you worried about getting "fat"? That could be a mental blocker.
The fear of me getting fat was a major wall for me. It's really juz a fact of the bodybuilding / sculpture lifestyle. If you eat more calories than you burn what do you expect to happen? lol

now, about eating more...do you like tuppaware? Make a few meals in advance then the'll be in the fridge waiting for you, take them into work (if you do work). Ummm...small stuff like almonds, fruit & stuff are good for extra calories.

Or my fav, I put 100g of oats & whey into a take away tub (almost like tuppaware) with a splash of water & eat up! It's fricki'n awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've decided not to go for a weight gainer shake, since it's mostly juz sugar....right?

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
oh jesus, just come to my place :) I cant seem to restrain myself enough!

Somethings that I "end up doing" to eat more than I should, are: ordering more than I should. Like tonight I ordered 12 chicken wings when I should have just ordered 8, or waited til later in the game to get food.

If you dont want "fries with that", go to a chicken wing shop. Get the traditional wings, not the fried boneless ones, slather then in super spicy sauce to the tune of your favorite pigskin pick.

Get bacon on your salads. Cheese too, and egg. Help yourself to these goodies at salad bars.

Use whole milk instead of 2%. Dont use reduced fat cheeses.

If you have coffee, use half and half instead of milk.

When shopping for peanut butter, go for the one with the highest cals (but dont get it if it has high fructose corn syrup on the label).

Go mexican - beans, fajitas, and guac are all reasonably healthy. Loads of calories!!

Even the healthy looking chinese buffet items add up - beef and broccoli, green beans, shrimp, etc.

I know these well b/c these are all my downfalls lol.

Get some Kashii Go Lean cereal. 200 calories a bowl, and plenty of complex carbs. Snack on it out of the bag if you dont want it for breakfast.

Cheese and whole wheat triscuits or other whole wheat/rye cracker. Naturally, choose the ones with the best carbs.

make your sauces with MEAT. For a minimal pasta/max cals dish try stuffed manicotti (ricotta) with a meat sauce. Nowhere near as much pasta as spaghetti, and more protein.

Pistol Pete

Pistol Pete

Awards
Oh bassgirl, you do make me laugh.

there are times when I look at my watch & can't remember when I last ate. It may be 2 hours ago, maybe, maybe 1.5 hours...heck, since i try to fit in about 7-10 meals, they all merge so much! So guess what? I juz shovel a small meal in, of oats & whey, juz to be on the safe (& happy) size!

All ways say 'yeah, i'll have fries with that...heck, i'll have 6 large fries with that lol...ok, not really...trans' fats are bad...altho they do taste soooooooo good lol

bassgirl

bassgirl

Awards
lol that was a joke referring to burger and fries joints.
My suggestions are still serious ones.

tattoopierced1

Try drinking 1TBSP apple cider vinegar in some ice cold water after a meal. It should get the digestive juices flowing.

No, its not as nasty as it sounds.
may have to try that out one day...

what has honestly helped me out the most is grappling. I get super hungry after about an hour of rolling.

aztec127

aztec127

Awards

on the real though, that tetrahydrocannabinol...(THC) is that bad for bulking?

Simpfan1278

Awards
on the real though, that tetrahydrocannabinol...(THC) is that bad for bulking?
I've heard that THC lowers test levels, but some study proved that a myth. I also read somewhere on ths board that it is useful for throwing back a lot more calories, just wait about 5 hours after smoking before you lift. If you have trouble sleeping it's a miracle cure!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Cardio on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, and digestive enzymes will both help, if your already have a racing metabolism i'd skip the cardio. But check out NOW's super enzymes at nutraplanet you'll be hungry every 2 hours and getting better nutrient absorption.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Smoke bowls. How much easier can you get?

Why do you need all these crazy methods and supps for eating more if you can just smoke 1 damn bowl and have an insatiable hunger all day? ...call me old-fashioned i guess
Unfortunately that isn't an option for some of us anymore...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lower test and gh levels? I don't think so.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
BK Lounge? Not without coups man. Not without coups.
Onions, pickles, buns no seeds, yes, no, sweet and sour sauce on my pusssssy. That Dane Cook is a silly b!tch. :D

Eat more to eat more. Make sense? Try adding an extra meal into your eating schedule. Like weightlifting you have to slowly increase the amount of food you eat. Going from 2000 to 4000 calories overnight is tough, but if you do it in increments, it becomes MUCH easier. I used to have the same issue, but over time I've been able to stretch the ole stomach out so now eating every 2~ hours isn't as much of a problem.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
i smoked myself retarded in my younger years that i just cant mentally bare getting high anymore i get major anxiety and the last couple times i smoked a couple years ago i would get pissed off that i was soo "dumb" i dont it just isnt appealing anymore