Pre Chrimbo bulking - spec my supps

ultra2extreme

Awards
Hey guys, im after some pre chrimbo bulking supps. Since im a brit ive already screwed my internal organs up with 1000's of pints of beer and lager so lets not get pissy about health issues, ill recover in jan!

Im a 6'2" mesomorph. 215lbs 46" chest 34" waist 16" bi's and 24" thighs.

Been training about 1yr on a steady intake (although cycled at intervals) of 1g protein per lb + all the necessary vits and mins.

What i want is to spend $150 (which for me is $250 after postage) at nutraplanet on some supps to get my mass up before the jan cut.

Im also interested in strength gains as some of my lifts are less than inspiring (bench 70kg for like 3 gay as...)

Any advice from seasoned lifters appreciated, any noobs telling me to eat more fruit is not.

Many thanks

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
What's your diet like now? Are you gaining 1-2#'s/week? If not, supps aren't going to help much. Personally, I'd spend $250 on food (not fruit haha).

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
What's your diet like now? Are you gaining 1-2#'s/week? If not, supps aren't going to help much. Personally, I'd spend $250 on food (not fruit haha).
come on its obvious he wants ph recommendations!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, im after some pre chrimbo bulking supps. Since im a brit ive already screwed my internal organs up with 1000's of pints of beer and lager so lets not get pissy about health issues, ill recover in jan!

Im a 6'2" mesomorph. 215lbs 46" chest 34" waist 16" bi's and 24" thighs.

Been training about 1yr on a steady intake (although cycled at intervals) of 1g protein per lb + all the necessary vits and mins.

What i want is to spend $150 (which for me is $250 after postage) at nutraplanet on some supps to get my mass up before the jan cut.

Im also interested in strength gains as some of my lifts are less than inspiring (bench 70kg for like 3 gay as...)

Any advice from seasoned lifters appreciated, any noobs telling me to eat more fruit is not.

Many thanks
Notice when he states: "Since im a brit ive already screwed my internal organs up with 1000's of pints of beer and lager so lets not get pissy about health issues, ill recover in jan!"

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
come on its obvious he wants ph recommendations!
I realize that, but beer and ph's don't really mix.:nono:

And if his diet sucks so bad that he is not gaining weight without ph's, he probably would not gain much with them.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I realize that, but beer and ph's don't really mix.:nono:

And if his diet sucks so bad that he is not gaining weight without ph's, he probably would not gain much with them.
lol i'm very aware of that and i stay shy of alcohol myself, but he dosent care everyone has to learn somehow right?

ultra2extreme

Awards
my diet is perfect, well apart from the beer's but thats my choice (arnie was renowned for his beer drinking in his munich days prior to going stateside no?) i get up to 4g protein per lb or bodyweight, i gain muscle easily and maintain an acceptable BF% (hardly shredded though ill admit).

Im after a good PH bulking stack to add to the food+whey+cee+ZMA and NOxplode that i use already

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
my diet is perfect, well apart from the beer's but thats my choice (arnie was renowned for his beer drinking in his munich days prior to going stateside no?) i get up to 4g protein per lb or bodyweight, i gain muscle easily and maintain an acceptable BF% (hardly shredded though ill admit).

Im after a good PH bulking stack to add to the food+whey+cee+ZMA and NOxplode that i use already
Exactly as I thought I will recommend, but first tell me how much your lookibg to gain?

Tanktwo

Awards
4g of protein per lb of bodyweight? real perfect lmao...

ultra2extreme

Awards
Yeah that is way too much, maybe he got the conversion wrong since he is not from the USA and he uses the Metric System.
not at all there is plenty of evidence that 3-4g perlb of bodyweight can give good gains, i cycle between 2-4g and it seems to work well