Help with recovery/bulk

amt4331

amt4331

Awards
I'm about 5'10", 180-185lbs, 7-9% bodyfat.

I have 2-3 hours 6 days a week of wrestling practice. It is insane cardio and a full bodyworkout all at once. I am having a hard time recovering enough to have good training sessions like I was before the season started. I am eating like a mad man.

I want a stack that will give me:
more energy
faster recovery
weight gain

I've never been a big supplement guy. I've used some of the basics such as creatine, protein, amino acids, bcaa's, NO products, weight gainers but I have little experience with supplements so any help would be great.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Xtend with added BCAAs and Leucine
Beta Alanine for better cardio
RPM/Drive for strength, LBM, energy and focus
SuperCarb for a steady supply of glucose while training

amt4331

amt4331

Awards
Rodja, I see that your signature says you are Pro-mma. What do you specialize in or what kind of training experience do you have?

Thanks for the idea. I was looking at RPM/Drive and xtend yesterday before I posted but wasn't sure if they were good product or overpriced vitamins... haha

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Rodja, I see that your signature says you are Pro-mma. What do you specialize in or what kind of training experience do you have?

Thanks for the idea. I was looking at RPM/Drive and xtend yesterday before I posted but wasn't sure if they were good product or overpriced vitamins... haha
I am a BJJ guy, but I am working to get my striking up to the same level as my ground fame.

Xtend/BCAAs are a staple supplement for many people. Personally, I think that they are more important than protein powders, but I am sure many will disagree. There are tons of threads about the efficacy of Drive/RPM and SuperCarb is the perfect carbohydrate source for grappling.