Help with recovery/bulk

1. Help with recovery/bulk

I'm about 5'10", 180-185lbs, 7-9% bodyfat.

I have 2-3 hours 6 days a week of wrestling practice. It is insane cardio and a full bodyworkout all at once. I am having a hard time recovering enough to have good training sessions like I was before the season started. I am eating like a mad man.

I want a stack that will give me:
    more energy
    faster recovery
    weight gain

I've never been a big supplement guy. I've used some of the basics such as creatine, protein, amino acids, bcaa's, NO products, weight gainers but I have little experience with supplements so any help would be great.

2. Xtend with added BCAAs and Leucine
    Beta Alanine for better cardio
    RPM/Drive for strength, LBM, energy and focus
    SuperCarb for a steady supply of glucose while training
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

3. Rodja, I see that your signature says you are Pro-mma. What do you specialize in or what kind of training experience do you have?

Thanks for the idea. I was looking at RPM/Drive and xtend yesterday before I posted but wasn't sure if they were good product or overpriced vitamins... haha
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by amt4331 View Post
    Rodja, I see that your signature says you are Pro-mma. What do you specialize in or what kind of training experience do you have?

Thanks for the idea. I was looking at RPM/Drive and xtend yesterday before I posted but wasn't sure if they were good product or overpriced vitamins... haha
    I am a BJJ guy, but I am working to get my striking up to the same level as my ground fame.

Xtend/BCAAs are a staple supplement for many people. Personally, I think that they are more important than protein powders, but I am sure many will disagree. There are tons of threads about the efficacy of Drive/RPM and SuperCarb is the perfect carbohydrate source for grappling.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you think creatine helps with recovery?
    By RenegadeRows in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-16-2008, 01:33 PM
  2. Help with 4th bulking cycle please!!!!
    By BOVEY in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-04-2008, 05:12 AM
  3. help with lean bulk cycle
    By classic27 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 03:04 PM
  4. Need help with my bulking/cutting cycles please!
    By disciple76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:23 AM