Looking to gain mass and strenght

DrizzleB

Awards
Im 19 yrs old. I do manual labor all day so i lift a good bit.. I havnt lifted weights ever seriously but i do do pushups and pull ups daily every change i get til i cant feel my arms.. stretches etc.. and eat descent. I drink protein shakes as well. I am looking to gain some mass but mainly strength.. like i said i dont use weights yet.. but it'll only be dumbells or w/e.. i cant afford a membership to gyms or buy a home workout station. Call me dumb, but one of my friends told me to buy omnevol and i did.. before i researched it and everyone seems to run the other way about it.. Any tips would be awesome! thanks.

LaGrange26

LaGrange26

Awards
U dont need any supplements. U would need to seriously start lifting and dieting right to use any thing like that. If u want to increase ur size increase your food intake. Stregth gain with out lifting weights... seems difficult to me. I would say save up for a gym membership and eat healthy.

basspro

basspro

Awards
Take the Omnevol back to where you bought it and get a refund if you can it is nasty stuff. I would recommend that you do a search on it and see for yourself. I have had several so called friends that have taken it and they tried to get me to take it but I was skeptical. I started looking for information on this so called supplement and I found this website and it has been a very useful tool. I have since shared the info that I have gained and several of them did their own research and have stopped taking it. A few still are but at least they can't say that they haven't been warned.

DrizzleB

Awards
thanks for the input guys. luckily the website i bought it from ran out and it is no longer on the market! so they refunded my money! i mean im already pretty c0ck strong because of all my jobs was heavy lifting. im cut as well. just the mass isnt there! maybe if i eat alot more and gain weight (but i already eat alot and stay the same weight 160lbs).. what would be a good diet to get on to gain weight for someone like me who is always active and constantly doing excersizes?

basspro

basspro

Awards
To put on weight and size you are goning to have to increase your calorie intake. You need to figure out how many calories you are consuming now daily and increase that amount until you reach your desired results. But you dont want to eat the wrong foods and just get fat. I would search through this forum and read some of the other threads on how to gain weight. The experts are giving plenty of free advice to the other guys that will help you out too. Good Luck!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the input guys. luckily the website i bought it from ran out and it is no longer on the market! so they refunded my money! i mean im already pretty c0ck strong because of all my jobs was heavy lifting. im cut as well. just the mass isnt there! maybe if i eat alot more and gain weight (but i already eat alot and stay the same weight 160lbs).. what would be a good diet to get on to gain weight for someone like me who is always active and constantly doing excersizes?
use the SEARCH button por favor'

Then post some questions :D

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Take the Omnevol back to where you bought it and get a refund if you can it is nasty stuff. I would recommend that you do a search on it and see for yourself. I have had several so called friends that have taken it and they tried to get me to take it but I was skeptical. I started looking for information on this so called supplement and I found this website and it has been a very useful tool. I have since shared the info that I have gained and several of them did their own research and have stopped taking it. A few still are but at least they can't say that they haven't been warned.
What is this Omnevol?and what in it/whos the manufacturer?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
What is this Omnevol?and what in it/whos the manufacturer?
Dont worry about it...its not worth it.

No offense but how can you know how strong you are if you have never tested it in the gym. Dead. Bench. Squat.?

I say supps wont do any good unless you are actually lifting. My job is laboring but it is far from enough to gain any good muscle and mass.

Google. 5x5 program for lifting.
Get BCAAs and Protein as only supp right now.
But before all try to get a gym membership.

DrizzleB

Awards
i guess because the things i lift and throw over my shoulder such as hydraulic hoses that are 100 feet long and weight a little over 2 lbs a foot not including the ends that weight 5lbs a peice.. etc. id say i know about how much i can lift.. i just dont do it in the gym... thats all

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess because the things i lift and throw over my shoulder such as hydraulic hoses that are 100 feet long and weight a little over 2 lbs a foot not including the ends that weight 5lbs a peice.. etc. id say i know about how much i can lift.. i just dont do it in the gym... thats all
There is a difference. My old man installs commercial doors. The steele ones in the back of retailer's type. Those are heavy as hell and he throws them around like sheets of peg board. We were lifting about 4 years ago. He could barley put up 150 on the bench, i dont think there's much of a correlation

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
As someone else said use the search button. I see this question everyday but when it comes down to it you need 3 thinigs. 1)Eat a lot(of good foods of course) 2)lift weight and get in the gym-pushups and streching arent going to cut it 3)rest- dont overtrain. I know you want a bunch of people to give you there opinion of how to get big but you need to find what works for you. first you must have patience, Rome wasn't bulit in a day, then research and learn as this site has all the info you need and lots of friendly people to help you along the way. good luck

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
As someone else said use the search button. I see this question everyday but when it comes down to it you need 3 thinigs. 1)Eat a lot(of good foods of course) 2)lift weight and get in the gym-pushups and streching arent going to cut it 3)rest- dont overtrain. I know you want a bunch of people to give you there opinion of how to get big but you need to find what works for you. first you must have patience, Rome wasn't bulit in a day, then research and learn as this site has all the info you need and lots of friendly people to help you along the way. good luck
Amen to that unlike BB.com AM.com folks are willing to assist you not argue or tell you how wrong you are!