- 11-21-2007, 01:46 PM
- 11-21-2007, 03:43 PM
11-21-2007, 03:50 PM
All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
Wondering if I've done it wrong,
Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
Where have all the good times gone.
11-21-2007, 04:01 PM
11-21-2007, 04:02 PM
11-21-2007, 04:19 PM
11-21-2007, 06:32 PM
if you weight about 150 i'd just imagine you're either overtraining or not eating enough. how tall are you and would you happen to know your bf%
11-22-2007, 08:22 AM
are you eating enough? a lot of skinny guys SAY they eat a lot, but they don't eat nearly enough as what they should.
11-30-2007, 04:11 AM
If you're not gaining mass then the first thing you need to check is your diet. Are you eating enough? Are you eating the right foods at the right times? Like others have said, a lot of the times people think they are eating a lot, but in actuality they weren't even close. If you eat enough, you'll grow. And by eat, I mean EAT!!!
Similar Forum Threads
- By naturalice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 58Last Post: 11-26-2008, 01:21 PM
- By Kegger in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 09-18-2006, 11:58 AM
- By theshocker21 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 08-17-2006, 05:54 PM
- By roadsidejustice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-25-2006, 11:07 AM
- By gunzblazin1x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 33Last Post: 08-13-2004, 08:12 AM