No Gain

jw4285

Awards
I have been working out for about 3 years. I weigh about 150 Ive tried a few things before that didnt work. Right now im on 500mg of super test, 400mg equipose each week and 20mg Dbol a day for about 8 weeks with no gains at all. Help if you know anything

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to post some info about diet and training as well

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Help if you know anything
Light, sweet crude for January delivery rose to $99.29 a barrel in electronic trading after the New York Mercantile Exchange closed Tuesday, breaking the previous record of $98.62 last week.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
Light, sweet crude for January delivery rose to $99.29 a barrel in electronic trading after the New York Mercantile Exchange closed Tuesday, breaking the previous record of $98.62 last week.
:toofunny: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been working out for about 3 years. I weigh about 150 Ive tried a few things before that didnt work. Right now im on 500mg of super test, 400mg equipose each week and 20mg Dbol a day for about 8 weeks with no gains at all. Help if you know anything
:toofunny:

I know that the Detroit Lions will host the Green Bay Packers thanksgiving day. The Lions have hosted a game each year since 1934 (excluding the years 1939-1944 due to World War II)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey cmon now, we have long term users of this site who post the same thing, blaming CEL's products ;)

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
if you weight about 150 i'd just imagine you're either overtraining or not eating enough. how tall are you and would you happen to know your bf%

kw1k

Awards
are you eating enough? a lot of skinny guys SAY they eat a lot, but they don't eat nearly enough as what they should.

Flick

Awards
If you're not gaining mass then the first thing you need to check is your diet. Are you eating enough? Are you eating the right foods at the right times? Like others have said, a lot of the times people think they are eating a lot, but in actuality they weren't even close. If you eat enough, you'll grow. And by eat, I mean EAT!!!