Good bulking stack? critique
- 11-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Good bulking stack? critique
IF THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT PLACE TO POST THIS THREAD LET ME KNOW. I WANT TO GET AS MUCH REPLIES AS POSSIBLE.
I'm in the middle of a cutting cycle taking Thyrotabs. I'm fascinated its going great, abs showing and all the stuff yodda yodda yodda. I'm planning a bulking cycle after but here's the catch... I have been struggling with the leaning out cycles for a year. Finally after trial and error I've managed to go from 250 lbs to a lean 188. I put on fat and muscle very easy. Honestly I don't need many supps to "bulk" but then I end up fat. So... here is my bulk cycle stack, please tell me if its adequate for me considering what I just said:
*Assume (because it will be) diet is right on*
- Lean Xtreme (why? as a thyrotabs "pct" for thyroid regulation and to keep cortisol under control. I assume I can benefit from the cort blocking by avoiding "belly fat" Also on the product description it claims that it can "accelerate your progress ON cycle.)
- Furazadrol at minimal dose (why? because it is a mild PH and because it has great reviews on fat loss, in my case it could help KEEPING IT OFF on cycle, and the anabolic side of this supp is a plus in my case.)
- DCP (why? nutrient partitioning capabilities for the xmas holydays and whatnot, and to avoid some damage for the once a week "cheat meal" I will be allowing myself.)
-Either/Or of: Xtend or Animal Nitro (why? to keep as anabolic as possible during the workout)
- Nano Vapor (why? to keep me going with the motivational pumps during workouts
Aside from the multi and whey, is there anything else I should add to or remove from the stack? Is it even a good stack? Been thinking about it for days and this is the best I could come up with. Hope to see some replies
- 11-13-2007, 06:05 AM
Looks decent. I dont know much about furzadrol but wont you need to do a p.c.t.
Also theres other options than Nano vapor, I recommend White FLOOD or Ragnarok.
11-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Nano vapor is way to new to be reviewed as a really good supplement. I would go w/ something like NO Shotgun due to its contents along w/ its NOX properties. It has all of the essential parts of a pre workout supp along w/ BCAAs and high quality creatine. This supp should be taken at least 45 minutes b4 working out, and complimented w/ a pre workout shake containing whey and some type of fat source high in monounsaturated fats such as olive oil or flax.
Also, look into Regeneration X by ALRi for a post workout supp. This is a key supp that can compliment a bulking diet due to its recovery qualities.
11-13-2007, 08:43 PM
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
That's good info lil giant, thanks. Also that's already 2 poeple that recommended white flood. hmmm, guess I'll look more into it
Similar Forum Threads
- By awdawg in forum PESReplies: 5Last Post: 08-19-2013, 06:03 AM
- By Type O Hero in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 02-10-2013, 11:07 PM
- By smillie966 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:47 PM
- By Indiana Jones in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-05-2007, 10:28 AM
- By 4armed in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2007, 09:11 PM