Looking to get buff

1. Registered User

Looking to get buff

Hey everyone,
    I'm looking to bulk up. Have been going to the gym for the past month to start things off. Now im looking for some supplements to add to my work out. I heard that phedradrol is good. Any other recommendations.. I am about 5'6 165lbs a little chubby around the waist (got to blame beer). I like to add some bulk but also get cut. I've look around and there is sooo much stuff out there what works and what doesnt. Also has anyone ordered from nutraplanet.com??? any help would be appreciated

2. Registered User

What might help you get some help is to post age,diet, and workout routine.
    Good luck
  3. Banned

Look into some Muscletech dude, the Cell Tech / Nitro Tech combo packs on 8.4lbs of muscle every week. Stack it with the Leukic.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I'll be kind and give you the benefit of the doubt and sincerely hope you are some noob aliaser spamming the boards....anyhoo.

============================== =======================

To give an honest well put together answer we need details, and lots of em!

1. What is your diet like?

2. How many times are you eating a day?

3. What kind of lifting routine are you performing?

4. What kind of cardio do you do?

5. How often do you lift or do cardio a week?

6. Do you sleep a full 8hrs a night?

7. Where do babies come from? No seriously where!! I need to know!
    ============================== ========================

1. Workout hard - There are many different workout regimes, many that work well. Generally: Strength training is in the 6 rep range / Bodybuilding in the 8-10 rep range. - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. Fast Efficient Workouts = 1hr - This is not hard and fast but studies have shown that Cortisol rises after 1hr

3. Protein shake immediately after workout and then protein meal with carbs etc within 1hr

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide. Both before and after workout.

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc and then solid food meal. Carbs tapered down from morning to evening and fats tapered up from morning to evening. Protein is a constant.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - a) Multivitamin / B complex b) Whey protein c) creatine e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two, if you can do 15, add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

Much Love,

Neoborn
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

you're no where near ready for pheradrol as of now. if you just started lifting a month ago, you have a great ways to go yet for gaining naturally. if you wanna get big, you gotta eat big. focus on clean protein sources like lean chicken breast, lean turkey meat, lean beef, lean pork, etc. for carbs, focus on a blend of starchy and fibrous carbs throughout the day - i.e. oatmeal, brown rice, ezekial bread or whole wheat bread (if you don't mind processed foods), whole wheat pastas, etc for starchy carbs. for you fibrous carbs, veggies like broccoli and green beans. also incorporate healthy fats from olive oil, peanut oil, almonds, etc. eat big but eat smart, and you will make gains over time.

adopt a productive training program too that will yield you results. if you're just starting out, start by lifting lighter weights to get the feel of diff exercises while training your stabilizer muscles, then start checking out other programs. there are TONS of programs out there, you have to find which one works for you.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Hey, good posting neo. reps for you man.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    Look into some Muscletech dude, the Cell Tech / Nitro Tech combo packs on 8.4lbs of muscle every week. Stack it with the Leukic.
    ^^^ Counterproductive.
    Armed to the teeth.
  8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    that some kind of joke? Muscletech is shady, I don't touch their ****. I hope you work for muscletech to put out a bull**** comment like that. Holy ****.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelEntity View Post
    that some kind of joke? Muscletech is shady, I don't touch their ****. I hope you work for muscletech to put out a bull**** comment like that. Holy ****.
    Yes.. I would have to say that it is some kind of joke..

If your lookin for something to get you goin, at this point i would probably just grab somethin like ragnarok or some other pre-workout supp just to get you goin so you can hammer away at those compound exercises like neo said .. i just spend my money on chicken and old fashioned oats and eat that sh*t like it's my job.. seems to work pretty good

good luck guy!
  10. Registered User

He was kidding cause the thread seemed kind of ridiculous.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    Yes.. I would have to say that it is some kind of joke..

If your lookin for something to get you goin, at this point i would probably just grab somethin like ragnarok or some other pre-workout supp just to get you goin so you can hammer away at those compound exercises like neo said .. i just spend my money on chicken and old fashioned oats and eat that sh*t like it's my job.. seems to work pretty good

good luck guy!
    Good advice. Ragnarok + FOOD is the stack I'm on now, and I am gaining quality mass.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recreational Lifter Looking to Get Lean - Help!
    By iammysticyte in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-23-2008, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2007, 02:01 PM
  3. New Dude to AM looking to get lean & Muscular
    By Rev R in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-19-2007, 12:47 AM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-27-2006, 11:57 AM
  5. Replies: 30