Need some help

quigley

Awards
  • Established
Hi everyone...i need some advice. Im suffering from candida related conditions which means i cant eat practically any dairy, wheat or yeast. But i still want to bulk.

One thing im looking for to up my calories without going into the dairy wheat or yeast is foods high in good fats, and fat supplementation i can take to up my calories.

What foods/supps will give me the most calories for buck, and how/how often should i take them?

Regards,
Nathan

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
Eat alot of fish, protein shakes or weight gainer shakes for calories (with water), and other **** like chicken, steak, potatos.

quigley

Awards
  • Established
cant have protein shakes, cause even if i mix it with water, whey or caesin r both milk deriviatives. I cough like hell when i have them. So ill be hittin hard on the fish chicken and steak. Potatoes i cant have much of cause cadida thrives on them. I remember someone in the forum saying they had a few tablespoons of some oil a few times a day and it upped their calories by 6-700 im tryin to figure out what they were using.

CHA0S

CHA0S

Awards
  • Established
try eating beans they're especially abundant in protein and are nicknamed "beef of the fields!" and I am pretty sure they are pack with carbs. Black beans are the best, health wise for you.