I am at my peak, how do i get over it. Can i take anything?

grizzlyman25

Awards
I want to gain about 15lbs. I also want to get over my peak which i believe i am at right now. I weigh 170 and am 5'9''. I push 270 275 one to two times on the bench and want to get to a little over 300. What can I do?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perfect your diet.

I doubt you're peaking at 170 5'9", but more than likely you're just hitting a plateau. Try switching up training routines and realing dialing in your diet to try to break through this sticking point.

grizzlyman25

Awards
so should i just eat more, i eat my ass off. i train hard. just nothing seems to get me bigger

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so should i just eat more, i eat my ass off. i train hard. just nothing seems to get me bigger
Well, I just now saw your other thread(which, by the way, is against board rules). That COULD be playing a role in your problem. I am no doctor and am not suggesting anything in that sense. As for your diet, I don't recommend you "eat your ass off". Be smart about it. Research general bodybuilding nutrition guidelines and build a diet for yourself to follow. There's plenty of information on this site for you to read and come to your own conclusions.

grizzlyman25

Awards
Thank you for your help I appreciate it.