Thinking of doing my first cycle of h drol need advice before I try it

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
Ok well first off let me start I am 32 yrs old and genectically challenged, I have been stacking the typical products for 12 weeks now with no results in size. I have seen alot of info on the internet about pro hormones and thought about trying a cycle of the H drol or equivelant. What is the best product for a VERY FIRST cycle and what dosage would be recommended, also will I need a PCT and what product would be the best for that. I am trying to possibly avoid horrible side effects by screwing this up so I nees as much help as possible. thanks

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long have you been lifting? what are the typical products?

goals?

diet? (how many cals, how much protein)

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
how long have you been lifting? what are the typical products?

goals?

diet? (how many cals, how much protein)
Read my thread on my bulking phase with minimal supplementaion. Also what exercises do you do? To gain any weight you must eat more than you currently are and vice versa for losing weight. What are the usual supps?
AZZA

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
I am stacking BSN Cellmass,N.O Explode,Nitrix,and syntha 6. I have a pretty routine workout and have been lifting for the better part of a year(deadlift,bench,free weights) my overall ability has increased but I am not gaining the mass I am looking for. I try to eat a high protein/cal diet (chicken,Red meat,etc) but I think that my genetics are holding me back, that is why i have been considering the pro-hormone supplements, please any advice is greatly appreciated.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am stacking BSN Cellmass,N.O Explode,Nitrix,and syntha 6. I have a pretty routine workout and have been lifting for the better part of a year(deadlift,bench,free weights) my overall ability has increased but I am not gaining the mass I am looking for. I try to eat a high protein/cal diet (chicken,Red meat,etc) but I think that my genetics are holding me back, that is why i have been considering the pro-hormone supplements, please any advice is greatly appreciated.
you need to work out for YEARS before the word steroid even comes to your mind.

you didnt give us a diet breakdown, which means you dont know it. how many grams of protein, carbs, fats? those are numbers you need to know.

you also didnt give us any of your workout routines. deadlift, bench, free weights? how many sets? reps? cardio?

diet and training are holding you back, not genetics. if you were to take a steroid at this point, it wouldnt do what you wanted it to because the rest of the plan isnt in place. furthermore, once you stopped the steroid you would lose all of your gains, and then some.

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
Those supps look alright to me. You have to ask yourself how much mass do you want. I am bulking at the moment, 3 months in and about 10 months to go then i will reacess where i am and slowly cut up for a show in December so i will hold on to as much muscle as i can. It could be in your training eg how long on a program do you stay for?
AZZA

Frtdrmrose7

Awards
As for what I want to add just enough mass to be well defined, I take these supps on 16 week stacks and then off for 4 weeks. I just want to gain enough mass to be well defined but not huge. As for my diet the other post was corect I do not know how many grams of protein my meals are, I just try to eat alot of the high protein foods. Like i said chicken breast,steak,etc. as for the weights I have been working on this for a couple of years, I have only been stacking thses products with my new regimen for the better part of a year. If the pro hormones are not the way to go is there a non pro hormone product that could help give me an edge? Thanks

g29er

g29er

Awards
As for what I want to add just enough mass to be well defined, I take these supps on 16 week stacks and then off for 4 weeks. I just want to gain enough mass to be well defined but not huge. As for my diet the other post was corect I do not know how many grams of protein my meals are, I just try to eat alot of the high protein foods. Like i said chicken breast,steak,etc. as for the weights I have been working on this for a couple of years, I have only been stacking thses products with my new regimen for the better part of a year. If the pro hormones are not the way to go is there a non pro hormone product that could help give me an edge? Thanks
If you are not looking to go the Pro hormone route,give Jungle Warfare from ALRI a try,or Mass FX by Anabolic Xtreme. Both are are in my opinion,excellent products for building some mass and they have worked wonders for me,and they are very safe.Both of these companies are extremely reputable and make excellent,proven products.If you you do want to go the pro hormone route, be prepared to do to alot of research,and this site has alot of it that is written by some extremely knowledgeable people. Also,if you do alot of cardio, cut down on that as well. Cardio and bulking are not conducive.Look into weight-gain formulas to,they are a great way to woof down alot of calories quickly,because if you are trying to bulk,you should have a pretty good idea of the amount of calories you are getting. The trick(if you will) is to always have more calories than you need,a surplus. Protein is great,but calories are equally important.

http://www.alrindustries.com

http://www.anabolicx.com