- 09-18-2007, 01:26 PM
hmm i was looking at the mirror yesterday and my wife told me that i should just maintain my size and start cutting up or ge t more definition but the way i see it well i told her that my size just wont cut it for me everytime i look at the mirror all i can see is the old skinny me with a little bit muscle gained i know i gained 50 lbs of muscle since the skinny days but i just cnat see it it when i look at the mirror hence i get kinda frustrated with my gains the other day we went grocery and she said ppl are starting to look and notice me cause she said i dont look natural how can they see it and i dont? i heard b4 that this is common in bodybuilders or in this sport ppl just loose track of their gain or barely appreciate wut they gained since they want more bigger more defined muscle than wut they already have. just wanted any input on these, any of u guys experiencing this?
(lol she said i should see i psychiatrist) but ill post my pics andu guys decide as soon as i get a new camera
- 09-18-2007, 02:22 PM
1) Hooked on Phonics works wonders for spelling.
2) The more dissatisfied with yourself you were before you set about changing your physique, the harder it is to keep yourself in perspective and realize when you are big enough to be content. Stats?Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
BPS - Where Body meets Performance
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
- 09-18-2007, 03:47 PM
3. Use a ****ing period, every now and again!
09-18-2007, 04:31 PM
09-18-2007, 04:48 PM
09-20-2007, 10:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By IronMarc in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 01-16-2007, 11:34 PM
- By Viperspit in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2006, 09:44 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 15Last Post: 06-07-2006, 05:53 PM
- By CDB in forum General ChatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-24-2004, 11:55 PM
- By Rhapsody in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-18-2003, 11:18 PM