Blood work on a bulk?

1. Blood work on a bulk?

I work for a company that is doing free bloodwork for employees. Well they are actually paying us $50 to get our bloodwork done. They will also do a free body comp, which is all pretty cool but I am bulking right now, running an Xfactor + Activate Xtreme cycle and eating 3000+ cals a day, so is fasting for that 9 to 12 hours they require going to mess me up? It seems even if I go more than like 2 hours without eating during a bulk I get cranky and mad, I cant imagine having to go 9 hours or more! Any thoughts or input is much appreciated.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Lander View Post
    I work for a company that is doing free bloodwork for employees. Well they are actually paying us $50 to get our bloodwork done. They will also do a free body comp, which is all pretty cool but I am bulking right now, running an Xfactor + Activate Xtreme cycle and eating 3000+ cals a day, so is fasting for that 9 to 12 hours they require going to mess me up? It seems even if I go more than like 2 hours without eating during a bulk I get cranky and mad, I cant imagine having to go 9 hours or more! Any thoughts or input is much appreciated.
    50 Bucks insnt enough if its going to make you feel like crap mentally....i dont think 9 hours of not eating will kill you, but the mental part seems like the worst thing to deal with...why not wait until you are done with your supps?
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Blood work on "generic GH" HGH Serum and IGF
    By FitModel in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-31-2014, 12:35 AM
  2. Anyone have blood work on Black Lion's Formeron?
    By lboston in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 12:56 PM
  3. ERASE: Has anyone gotten blood work on this?
    By Red Fox in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2013, 02:41 PM
  4. Advice from the 30+ crowd on Blood Work
    By 200wannabe in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-30-2005, 10:46 PM
  5. Blood Work on Tren
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-22-2005, 01:13 AM