Lets talk muscle mass

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
Alrite,
i am about sick of always running into guys who come into my store or guys on here who talk of legalsteroids.com taking sustevol 250 or there buddy has dbol should they take it...
WTF!? what happened to eating and lifting, so now that steroids has taken over the world we really need to help these young guys focus on doing it safely and naturally. i mean its one things when these guys come in and say "Hey you got Havoc?" Yea its a steroid but now we got this sh!t with Phera Plex, Halodrol 50, and Superdrol!?!?! this is why bans happen people! so lets talk about the most anabolic substance ever...CALORIES!!
i mean they arent going to kill you or be overly toxic and for 16 years olds they are easy to come by! now i dont care for conventional weight gainers i think they chould be made at home lets say 2 cups of whole milk, Milk natures weight gainer i train a 16 year old who drinks a gallon a day!! yea a gallon a day! 2 cups of whole milk 16 g fat 16 g carbs and 16 protein roughly mixed with whey isolate of you choice a bannana maybe some Natty PB and oats! home made gainer! beyond that tho. when i was in highschool and wanted weight i ate food day in and out i cant take the guys who say they cant gain. what u eating? a sandwhich? no man up breakfast 12 eggs whites and 4 eggs and a cup of oats bro! next meal lets have some meat half of pound of beef in a cup of brown rice loaded with some sauce fro flavoring! lets drink that home made gainer. now lets move to the best part of the day, the fast food brother your gaining lets get some high calories we are trying to slab the fukcing muscle on! my personal favorite a few wendies cheeseburgers and a large light lemonade with some of there chilie! dont worry about that forbiddon word...FAT. your bulking it matter how u look on stage or maybe at the beach! pre workout you want some slow carbs for the energy, and a fast digesting protein i like whey 50-60 grams with a cup of oats. now maybe a nice little amino drink during your workout, post workout u want a fast digesting carb and protein again i use whey isolate 50-60 grams and something like a cup of white rice. also within two hours after that immediate meal a complex carb meal with a nice slab of steak of something. we need another meal now before bed, maybe some steak again and a sweet potato or maybe another one of those homemade gainers except this time add some ice cream! like i said dont worry bout fat right now especially for the guys weighing 150-160 pounds that are lean to begin with i doubt u will gain much fat anyways, just eat up!
typical day
meal one 12 egg white 4 whole eggs 1-1 1/2 cup oats
meal two 1/2 pound of ground chuck and 1 cup brown rice and a little sauce of choice throw some brocolli in too
meal three home made gainer
meal four big fun meal fast food it
meal five PWO 1 cup of oats 50-60 g whey
meal 6 post WO 1 cup white rice and 50-60 g whey
meal 7 steak and complex carb
meal 8 steak and sweet potato or another gainer
now follow this with a routine day in and out for 90 days and tell me you dont gain weight! this is without supplements besides protein powder maybe throw in a multi vitamin and fish oil and your good to go!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw the word banana in there somewhere.......but ya i feel ya man..there are always gonna be people that misuse things and give it a bad rap for everyone....*cough chrisbenoit,jason giambi,barybonds*

those are the people that wont stick with it,that are looking for a shortcut to a lifestyle....its a matter of time before the lifestyle swallows them whole and they have no clue whats going on..

if you have no foundation of training you will go nowhere,if your educated and have experience training then looking to break your personal limits is then ok in my book...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Listen up well boys, girls, and Chad. BS knows what he's talking about.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i saw the word banana in there somewhere.......but ya i feel ya man..there are always gonna be people that misuse things and give it a bad rap for everyone....*cough chrisbenoit,jason giambi,barybonds*

those are the people that wont stick with it,that are looking for a shortcut to a lifestyle....its a matter of time before the lifestyle swallows them whole and they have no clue whats going on..

if you have no foundation of training you will go nowhere,if your educated and have experience training then looking to break your personal limits is then ok in my book...
Most of the people that I know that have taken steroids aren't capable of living that lifestyle. And one guy I know in particular takes them, and works out once every 2 weeks lol. It is ****ing ridiculous. I am glad I haven't bothered to jump on the so called bandwagon.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

Couldn't have said that last part better if you paid me to.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
its a little depressing but its ok cuz i can still train for bodybuilding we will see what happens but u know i will be there to support u!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I totally agree with you on the food comes first idea, but some of your meals I disagree with. Even for the scrawny mofo, it isn't good practice in the long run to basically say eat everything in sight... thats the way i take it when each day you say to have a fast food meal or icecream in your bedtime shake, or tons of unhealthy flavorings.

When your real skinny its important to learn the building blocks that you will be using later... if you learn to grow off fast food and icecream, and thats what you know, once you get big, and add too much fat, it won't be so easy coming off your "old" diet.

Although your ideas are right on par, for a little dude looking to gain SOLID and good looking size, even add some fat I would just say eat all the meat you can. Stick to complex carbs, but eat tons of em (postoworkout have your simple carbs)... don't have sugar before bed... it just isn't good practice IMO and keep away from the fast food, this isn't good practice either... eat a huge slab of steak instead!!!

Keep in mind, its ok to get some fast food once in a while when your bulking, but I would keep it to once a week or two... more for your mental state if anything.

Anyways, good tips big guy and you definitely have the right idea!!!

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
In 3 months i have gone from 74.5 kg to 85 kg now thats about 22 pounds and its mainly meat, whey and low fat milk, i eat to train and train to eat. Now i drink ON whey 3 times a day with whole eggs. Why would you throw away a yoke!! I train as heavy as i can and use multi joiunt compound moves.
Ever noticed how fat guys have big bi's yet dont train? Its all comparative to eating.
AZZA