Weight Gainer!!

MEH89

MEH89

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what is the best time to drink my weight gainer (MHP Up Your Mass). I drink 2 full servings a day. This is how I my normal food intake looks like. I was wondering could I just drink my second serving of Up Your Mass, after I workout, and cut out the WMS. My next question this weight gainer is pretty expensive, and the protein profile isnt that great, thats the reason I bought it. Do you think other gainers are just as good for increasing size. If I buy another weight gainer due you think I should shy away from soy protein, I have heard great things, and horrible, dont know witch to take to heart.Thanks alot guys. Mark

breakfast-Eggs, Oats, Banana
snack-Up your Mass Shake with water
lunch-Lean meat, brown rice
pre workout-Up your Mass Shake with water
post workout-WMS 60 carbs
post workout 2-protein shake
dinner-lean meat, brown rice, veg.
bed time-Protein shake, ANPB

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I stand by making my own gainer. Only ones i have ever bouth were Cytosports and BSNs. I was happy with both, taste results, price...ehhhh not so much.
A good home made one
1 cup oats
1 Yogurt
2 scoops protein
1/4-1/2 cup Natty PB
1/2 bananas (TripD amount not recomended, far far to bananas...)

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
You could try Cytogainer from Cytosport. Search around for a deal though. MHP overprices their stuff from what I have seen.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
I stand by making my own gainer. Only ones i have ever bouth were Cytosports and BSNs. I was happy with both, taste results, price...ehhhh not so much.
A good home made one
1 cup oats
1 Yogurt
2 scoops protein
1/4-1/2 cup Natty PB
1/2 bananas (TripD amount not recomended, far far to bananas...)
yea that would work pretty well too. no filler carbs or useless fats and u get some good protein. U could throw in some ice so it blends better and heck even some olive oil for some good fats..

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
You could try Cytogainer from Cytosport. Search around for a deal though. MHP overprices their stuff from what I have seen.
YEa, Cytosport is the only one i would ever buy again. I had the chocolate and it was strong. With H2O no problem, with any milk it was like shake. Now that i think about it....maybe i should go to a bulk again after my current stack before i hit the AX or ALRI one up.....MWHAAHAHHAHAHAAAA:run:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea that would work pretty well too. no filler carbs or useless fats and u get some good protein. U could throw in some ice so it blends better and heck even some olive oil for some good fats..
Yea that would add nicely to the yogurt for digestion....

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
YEa, Cytosport is the only one i would ever buy again. I had the chocolate and it was strong. With H2O no problem, with any milk it was like shake. Now that i think about it....maybe i should go to a bulk again after my current stack before i hit the AX or ALRI one up.....MWHAAHAHHAHAHAAAA:run:
do it, do it! nothing wrong with a few extras pounds that can be carved into muscle.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
haha SOLD! :drunk:
awesome..throw in some mono and maybe a NO product for sh*ts and giggiles...then u get JACKEd!

ok now i lost it.

BTW another quailty weight gainer (if u dont feel like making one) is from MRM. $25 if u search around the web. for 10lbs. not to shabby.