Easy Recipe...Great for bulking

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
Everyone feels that they dont have time to eat correctly, and I feel that way too at times. The only way to make it work is to cook in bulk and eat servings out of that, or take them with you to work. I constantly "invent" recipes for mass food production and last night I think I figured out a good one.

What you need:
Box of Pasta....I used Rigatoni
Ground Hamburg
Can of Pasta Figoli soup (broth, white beans, noodles)
Red Kidney Beans...bigger size can

Cook the pasta in a big pan (if you dont know how to cook pasta then look on the back of the box)
Cook the hamburg in a frying pan, until it is browned and firm..i.e. not soggy and undercooked...occasionally drain the grease while cooking
In a medium size pan mix the can of Pasta Figoli and the Red Kidney beans....heat up until its lightly boiling

When all the ingredients are done put the pasta in a big plastic bowl, hopefully one you can find a lid for...then place the cooked hamburg on top of the pasta...then pour the soup mix on top of that...place the lid on the top and shake it around a bit

It taste pretty damn good and is loaded with what your body needs to thrive..

If you mofos like it let me know...

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
weird mix of ing for sure. I might try it one day tho. thanks for the idea. Ive been looking for a little change in my bulk for some time now. sick of my diet. I just bought some lean turkey burgers from Jeanne Q or something like that. Look forward to eatting that :) maybe i could sub that in for the hamburger considering how fatty the hamburgers are these days.

Tighe

Tighe

Awards
No doubt, those turkey burgers taste just like hamburger. I remember a friend telling me he made a few and listened to his dad ***** about how turkey burgers were gross as he (the dad) scarfed down turkey burgers.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
lol! cant wait. 190 calories or so if i remember only 190 cal and like 19 g of protien. ill get back to you on that tho. dont remmber exactly. cant wait to try :)

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
lol! cant wait. 190 calories or so if i remember only 190 cal and like 19 g of protien. ill get back to you on that tho. dont remmber exactly. cant wait to try :)
Groung hamburg isnt too bad as long as you take a few minutes while its cooking to drain the grease, and you can tell by the texture of it when it is cooked...it cooks very dry if you drain it. Turkeyburger will work just fine as long as its ground turkeyburger.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Recipes 22
AutoKal47 Recipes 5
hugry4more Recipes 15
Inarius Recipes 21
CaponeCEO Recipes 4