- 08-18-2007, 09:54 PM
IM 16 5'11 AND WEIGH IN AT 177 with about 9 10 percent bodyfat.
i work out three to four days a week like this:
day 1ush-triceps chest front shoulder and abs
day 3ull-biceps back
if i work out again i do plyometrics
i do bench press, incline press, dumbell incline and flat and i cant seem to gain the huge chest i desire my arms have acheived tremendous size and so has my back (the yolk)
- 08-19-2007, 06:43 AM
Drop the weight on the bar and focus on form. Focus on squeezing the movement with the chest, not just pushing the weight up. Squeeze your chest together at the top of bench press, flies and other chest exercises.
Also I might say everyone is built differently, some have big arms and small chest, some have big traps small arms ... just keep working hard and youll see some improvements eventually. Be patient young grasshopper
- 08-19-2007, 01:06 PM
08-26-2007, 04:43 AM
make sure your shoulders are not coming above the line of your chest when you press. This is the most common problem with chest exercises. Keep the shoulders back and down throughout the entire movement to ensure your isolating the chest.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamhawk in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2011, 11:04 PM
- By Duceduce23 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 03-02-2011, 08:50 PM
- By RcMonahan in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 10Last Post: 02-06-2010, 12:47 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2009, 07:10 AM
- By deaconbill in forum Weight LossReplies: 11Last Post: 11-29-2002, 12:38 PM