Need some guidance
- 08-08-2007, 04:17 PM
Need some guidance
Thanks for reading this posting,
I am looking for some guidance with my current workout routine because I think I have hit my genetic max. For starters I am 26 years old, ectomorphic frame, 5'9" and currently 170lbs. I have lifted off and on for for over 8 years and the last 2.5 dedicated. I went from 140lbs to 170lbs in roughly a year. I cant seem to break past the 170's. My workout is at least 4 days a week and I include all the vital workouts. My cardio is definately a bit lacking probably because being naturally thin I hate seeing the scale go down. My diet is a good mixture of food and supplements. Currently I am taking N02, Creatine, and Protein (Met RX Chocolate). I am starting to develop a rounder stomach and I attribute it to the amount of food/protein I comsume. I have recently started to feel that maybe my Protein supplemt of choice may need to be changed because I am gaining fat from it. I have done some research and am thinking about trying omnEVOL, with Yohimbine and Tribulus as a post supplement routine to hopefully curb any gyno, if there is any from the product. I had a friend try the anEVOL and got great results. I am also thinking about some needed liver support, even though the omnEVOL says it contains liver support. I know from reading postings here that it is not enough liver support in the product itself, so I need help in that arena. So basically what I need is general feedback about the supplements that I take, has anyone had the same "round stomach" results from Met Rx protein?, and any advice on the omnEVOL.
- 08-08-2007, 08:11 PM
Some points I wanted to make (please forgive the bullet form as i want to convey points of knowledge to you)
Tribulus is not sufficient for post cycle therapy, please read carefully the Post Cycle Therapy section under the Steroids category in this board, namely read about SERMs.
* Take a week off as a break. It's a bit like hitting the 'reset' button, you will see good gains when you start back up. No, you won't lose muscle gains either.
* Reevaluate your training program. There are tons on here, lots of good ones. If you lifted high rep low weight, lift low weight high rep etc. Change it up and keep your body guessing, that's what will make you grow. I bet you have done the same routine for a while?
* Natural test booster first, not steroids. At your age, your test level is probably diminishing a little (sad but true.) A good natural test booster like Powerfull will give you a kick to burn fat, build muscle ... maybe add a few lbs and keep the belly down.
* Add in some other things. Weight training is only a part of the equation. Add in jogging, sprinting, punching bag, plyometrics, stretching. Your routine must be balanced, the body must be exercised in the soft arts as well as the hard. Some of the biggest people I know practice yoga and tai chi! It's all about balance.
PS - Bulking unfortunately will add a belly, like it or not. Solution? Throw in some cardio, and cut every once in a while. It will give you renewed spirit to see all the muscle you've gained once you shed the fat on top.
- 08-08-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks for the reply. I do take a week off every so often, usually its cold induced or lack of sleep induced. I try to change my routine every so often and just recently started doing high reps lower weight. I have done some reading on omnEVOL as well as SERMS...lots of good info in postings on SERMS. I had a feeling tribulus wasnt enough if not anything in the long run. We def need some more info on omnEVOL and maybe some people's actual experiences with it. I am going to invest in some powerFULL hopefully within the next few days. Should I stack it with anything? and I'm going on vacation for a week...should I jump right into the powerFULL when I get back or do I need to acclamate back to a routine first?
08-09-2007, 08:00 AM
no need to stack powerfull with anything except your regular supps (creatine, protein, vitamin)
09-15-2007, 07:35 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By eneyman in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-20-2008, 11:46 PM
- By Mike1605 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2008, 10:18 PM
- By MC416 in forum Female FitnessReplies: 36Last Post: 12-09-2008, 10:40 PM
- By Coachjj3 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-28-2007, 01:01 PM
- By jsidhu in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-26-2006, 10:07 PM