- 08-02-2007, 09:20 PM
- 08-03-2007, 07:21 AM
At your age there are alot of natural testosterone boosters that will aid in adding mass.
But your best bet is to eat for success ... and train hard. A good protein powder, a good creatine blend is all you need.
- 08-03-2007, 04:57 PM
- 5'9" 219 lbs.
- Join Date
- Oct 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Agreed. A good diet of a 40% preotin 40%carbs and 20% fat at about a 250cal. surplus should help you add some lean mass.Now it'll take some time but stick with it, it can be done.
Creatine is a must to gain mass IMOSerious Nutrition Solutions Representative
Similar Forum Threads
- By LYFORD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2003, 09:08 AM
- By db192 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-15-2003, 07:25 AM
- By institutional in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-10-2003, 12:20 AM
- By madmuscle in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-02-2003, 10:58 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 12-25-2002, 09:44 PM