Any good?

Doubravkody

Awards
Well heres what I'm doing now for my routine every week (its been this for bout a month now (been using creatine for prolly lil more than a week now)

Monday: 2 different workouts (3 sets ranging between 4-12 reps depending on what im working) for- Tris,lats,biceps,forearms,shoulders,delts,pecs (this workout is usually 1 1/2- 1.45 hours long (I know its not good to workout that long in a row but my friend said it wont hurt if its only 2 day s a week ... he right?)

Tuesday: 5 different sets (each set 70reps) of ab workouts plus jogging 15 minutes Rest 5 minutes then jogging 10 minutes

Wednesday: Same as Monday

Thursday: Same as tuesday

Friday: Just 3 sets of normal sitting down dumbell curls (sets of 9) and 3 sets of 20 pulldowns (not exactly what their called if that isn't it) which i believe work the lats. Along with 3 sets of leg curls.

Saturday: Same as Friday

Sunday: Off

Nutrition- one spoonfull of creatine everyday- usually before workout. One scoop of whey protein usually during workout or after, along with One pill of Amino Burst, 2 Calcium pills, and 1 fish liver pill- tooken everyother day. Along with usually 4 meals a day.

Any changes should I make to this?
Thanks guys

And how long does it take before you see results with creatine? And what are the results with using creatine? :p

Doubravkody

Awards
wut bout my workout schedule? that good?
And what kind of results? :p