need help with my dietary

S

Sonnny

Awards
hey! i need help with my dietary, ive been training about 4 days a week, sometimes 6 days, in almost 2 years now.
i have only gained a little in strengt but no weight.
my answer is that i dont eat enough and my metabolism is extremly high or else i could be training to much :S .
My weight is 53kg/116,85puond and my height is 170cm/5,58feet and i'm 20.
my goal is to get dry gain's, and gain some more on my shoulder im bouild' with small bones and narrowing shoulders. hope anyone can help me, my email is [email protected] if anyone would right in there, i'm willing to do a log over my training and food so you can see my progress, sorry for my bad english:frustrate :frustrate !

S

Sonnny

Awards
forgot to ask about witch supplement u think i should use :)

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
not too clear on your weight and height. make it more clear. post up what your diet looks like. what are your goals? weight wise and such.

S

Sonnny

Awards
hmm my goal is to gain 5kg/10lbs ind musclemass, i have a very low fat procent and like to keep it that way, hmm i think i eat about 1500calories a day ore less(not much) i write down what i eat yesterday heh :)
1 bread with 1 egg
1 tomato
1 platefull kellogs
1 glas with milk and nesquick
1 protein shaker
and 1 platefull of rise with some turkey..

i know its not enough but i think a dietary plan would help me alot with getting some more food, just dont know what's good for me to eat, when i only want dry gains

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hmm my goal is to gain 5kg/10lbs ind musclemass, i have a very low fat procent and like to keep it that way, hmm i think i eat about 1500calories a day ore less(not much) i write down what i eat yesterday heh :)
1 bread with 1 egg
1 tomato
1 platefull kellogs
1 glas with milk and nesquick
1 protein shaker
and 1 platefull of rise with some turkey..

i know its not enough but i think a dietary plan would help me alot with getting some more food, just dont know what's good for me to eat, when i only want dry gains
i could eat that almost all in one meal. thats ur entire day?

SIMPLE just eat 5x more daily if you start gaining fat then cut back on food alittle and bump cardio up alittle till your muscles start growing

S

Sonnny

Awards
hmm how im i gonna eat all that :eek: is it possible to get some pills that will increase my appetite or such ? think i need a little help to eat more,

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
hmm how im i gonna eat all that :eek: is it possible to get some pills that will increase my appetite or such ? think i need a little help to eat more,
everything takes pratice bro. not sure if there are appetite pills

S

Sonnny

Awards
hmm okay but everytime i try eat more i get stomach and need to take a crap! is that normal in the beginning of eating more ?