its that time again

lazerss9

Awards
im runnin low on whey, so....
(quick stats: 19, 5'10" 140)

im thinkin ill stick with the same whey ive bn using, cytogainer, but im thinkin that i should buy some bcaa. i was thinkin either just bulk bcaa or xtend. if i got the bulk bcaa, the only time i would take it would be with my post w/o shake and before bed with my second shake, but if i got the xtend i could sip on that throughout the day, so which do u guys think would be better for me? also, i was thinkin about the nha stack, but was wonderin 1) does it have sides like prohormones and 2) would it show up as steroids if tested? or is the nha stack not worth the money at my age or for bulking? thanks for the advice.

iDShaDoW

Awards
Someone told me in my other post that you should take BCAA's alone, probably even on an empty stomach, and not mix it with other protein such as whey.

Why couldn't you just sip on bulk bcaa throughout the day? It's not as tasty as xtend (haven't had xtend myself) but you could mix the bulk bcaa in with a flavored drink. Some people recommend Crystal Light.

Crystal Light uses sucralose though which is an artificial sweetener so I don't think I'll do that myself. I mixed mine in with a bottle of Hawaiian Punch which seemed to taste fine if you don't mind the amount of sugar.

Xtend could work too but I'd assume it'd be a bit more expensive than the bulk. Which is why I only use my Purple Wraath on work out days and the bulk BCAA post-workout and on off-days.

Good luck with the weight gain. I'm like 5'9 and 130lb myself lol. I'm aiming for another 30 lbs of lean mass eventually. My diet and eating habits are very inconsistent right now too so I seem to have trouble breaking 130. Gonna have to start downing more shakes per day or something.

lazerss9

Awards
i dont no y u shouldnt be able to mix the bcaa with other protein like whey, if anyone would like to chime in as to why? but i just read a bunch of posts about how horrible the bulk bcaa's taste, so i figured i wouldnt want to do that, but i guess if i mixed it with some kind of drink it might not be so bad. not sure which way im gonna go yet...