question

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My freind has a problem. He can't eat a big meal with out throwing out. I am trying to help him increase his caloires and he keeps huck chucking. Any ideas.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Smaller meals. Eat more frequently. Not much you can do about it. He throws up anything? It is just too much that triggers it?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even small meals he pukes. Shakes seem to be less harsh. He pucks it all up. If he consumes 400 caloires-600 calories he will think in his head puke so what does he do, he pukes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So he pukes at every meal?

If that is truely the case then he needs a doctor regardless of whether he wants to body build or not. He either has psychological issues of health issues.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
yea definetly a doctor. That is serious.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Does he only throw up when he eats clean foods or if he eats "normally" does he still throw it up?

If hes throwing everything up how has he not become incredibly ill yet from malnutrition?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
tube feed him with every orfice or hole in his head duck taped he'll be forced to swallow then leave him like that for a good hour to allow for digestion. Problem Solved.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Once he reaches certain caloires for the day that is when it happens. I may add some digestion herbs to his program but he can bairly eat 2000 caloires a day how am I m going to expect him to consume 4000 to 5000 for bulking?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
you really cant/shouldnt until like said ealier he finds out why his body is automaticlly rejecting the food at a certain point.

Q

quigley

Awards
  • Established
give him a 4000 calorie meal plan and tell him its 2000 calories :p :p

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
TTT casue i want to know what happend with this. Anyword? Hows he doing?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im swaping out some caloires with more protein since ultimately protein is what builds muscle. He puked last night the spaghetti so I made him re eat to make up for the caloires he puked. I think once he starts to lift heavier too he will be able to handle more caloires.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hope it works. Did he see a Dr.? If not id say to still. It just may not be the lifestyle for him. Is he Ecto or what? If not then try to incorperate some cardio, even though its a bulk.

Q

quigley

Awards
  • Established
giving him more protein wont do anything. The body can only use so much protein, the rest is discarded or converted to carbs.

In fact, the protein you put into your body is broken down to amino acids through digestion, but will only be rebuilt into protein and muscle if the body is in an anabolic state, a mode which the body can only be in if a calorie surplus is present. So calories are very important.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good point.