Lv. Percent
    12.5%

Suggestions to improve bulk

deleted

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.6%

A good guideline to use when clean bulking is to increase your calories by 500 everyday. At the end of 7 days get on the scale, if you have gained over 2lbs, this means that you are consuming to many calories per week and putting on a fair amount of fat. Also take your BF% every couple of weeks to measure progress. But if you are bulking naturally and putting on more then 2 lbs weekly less then half that will be muscle if you are training right. The rest will be fat. So in my experiences I have just adjusted my calories according to what the scale says everyweek. Once I know my training is effective and I am gaining about 1-1.5lbs a week I am happy. Even though you are bulking on a clean diet, still some fat gains will occur.. that's near impossible to prevent. And gaining muscle on a clean diet is harder then a diet with fats. Honestly unless you really really don't want to gain any fat.. I would do a dirty bulk... eat like a horse, make your muscle gains then cut the fat. If you diet correctly you will not lose a substantial amount of muscle in the cutting process, Especially if you use supplements. About the carb cycling.. I don't personally like the idea. I don't really know enough about it to, so i won't give a half ass answer. There are alot more knowledgable people here then myself
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.6%

Oh and to much cardio is a bulkers worst enemy... you should cut the cardio in half.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.7%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Wheres the protein on traingin day meal one and 2? meal 1 is key, not getting enough food there is more of a cut. 2-4 eggs, whole wheat toast with PB, and some milk, nuts, fruit. Cardio i do 2x a week if i feel like it, sometimes 1 time. sad really but for the time being it safe.

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycle suggestions to bulk/cut for summer 08
    By dsw222 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 09:36 AM
  2. Suggestions on how to improve chins/pulls
    By Vitamin J in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 03:01 AM
  3. To start bulking or not??? (Please read...Need opinions)
    By unfknblvbl89 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 04:14 PM
  4. Training to improve throws
    By bigbadboss101 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 02:42 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2003, 01:25 PM