bulking issues

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
alright i have just completed a pretty well 2 month workout and changed my appearance a bit but i have some issues. even though i got bigger and went up in a shirt size my problem lies on the way i look. for some reason i keep getting wider but not filling out its almost like someone is just stretching side to side i close grip on most of my workouts but im just not getting the depth unless i am pumped in a workout.....what could i be doing wrong and just for the record i worked out 4 days a week on a good diet to the best of my work and financial ability.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
What's your workout look like? It could be the exercises you're doing.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
basically to some it up everything your suppose to do one -two muscle group s a workout 4 days a week and all the common workouts ex bench curls flys crunches etc that any magazine or anyone working out would tell you

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
well basically what im trying to say is if you look in any muscle/ fitness magazine then there ya go type a workout to break it down reg inc dec flys bench, hammer alternate and crazy 8 curls, dips rope pull downs nose breakers for triceps, chainsaw lat pulldowns seated rows reverse flies back, crunches and medicine ball for abs and light leg workouts because i have to use my legs way to much at my job. and usually i do sets of 3x8 or 3x10

G

golden71

Awards
hey i am looking to put on 10lbs what should my 5 meals a day be?

bluecollar

bluecollar

Awards
well basically what im trying to say is if you look in any muscle/ fitness magazine then there ya go type a workout to break it down reg inc dec flys bench, hammer alternate and crazy 8 curls, dips rope pull downs nose breakers for triceps, chainsaw lat pulldowns seated rows reverse flies back, crunches and medicine ball for abs and light leg workouts because i have to use my legs way to much at my job. and usually i do sets of 3x8 or 3x10
DEADLIFTS SQUATS BENCH .....HEAVY