need advice cuttin up

titanryan26

Awards
im new on here but i have always lifted for football...never been huge and just in the past few months put on 20lbs but im having a problem cuttin fat and gettin cut...can anybody help me out?....any advice would be great...i am open minded

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Advice? Move this to the Weight Loss section.

I'm just fuuckin with you. :D
Post up some stats and what your diet usually looks like and I'm sure people will have plenty of suggestions to get you started.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard! :welcome:

titanryan26

Awards
lol thx...well 5'10" 190 now..and right now i lift 4 times a week with mon, thurs being heavy days (4-8 reps) and tues, thursday light (10-13 reps)...i havent maxed out in a long time...and wednesdays i run and do some more abs and core workouts...as for my diet i try and get 1g or protein for every lb i weigh and .5g of carbs for every lb.....not a huge eater usually alot of shakes and yogurt, sandwiches, that kind of diet...feel free to im me if i am online anytime

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
chicken, tuna, salmon, cottage cheese, almonds.....learn to like these things and eat them every 2-3 hours. also, i have been doing HIIT cardio training for the last few days and I LOVE it compared to just a regular 30 minute jog. train hard and eat right...

boogie76

Awards
lol thx...well 5'10" 190 now..and right now i lift 4 times a week with mon, thurs being heavy days (4-8 reps) and tues, thursday light (10-13 reps)...i havent maxed out in a long time...and wednesdays i run and do some more abs and core workouts...as for my diet i try and get 1g or protein for every lb i weigh and .5g of carbs for every lb.....not a huge eater usually alot of shakes and yogurt, sandwiches, that kind of diet...feel free to im me if i am online anytime
Bro If your want to get cut. Do your cardio first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach (Cup of black coffee). I dropped from about 18% to 6.5% in 3 months, by running in the morning, lifting weights at night (Before dinner). I trained mon-fri and always took the weakend of to recover.
Eating this diet religiously for the duration.

After cardio

Meal 1- oatmeal, protien shake with water(Low carb-Low fat)

Meal 2- Grilled chicken, half sweet potato

Protien shake

Meal 3- Grilled chicken, Green beans

Protien shake with water(About an hour before my workout)

Protien shake with water( after wourkout)

Meal 4 - chicken or beef grilled with steemed veggies.

Protien shake (with skim milk and Peanut butter)

I would only use mustard or hot sauce as condoment.

An the only supplements I used were 2 fat burners before my cardio, and some kind of upper (Caffine or half-an ephederine tab) before my lifting.

I would saturate my body with lots of protien so that I would'nt lose much musclemass while doing lots of cardio and keeping a strict diet. I load the protien shake at night with milk(sugars) and peanut butter(fat) so that my body wont go into a state of kotsis.

I also found that If I burned about 500 calories while doing cardio that that I would continuously lose wieght untill I go till about 7.5% bodyfat and I had to start altering my program and my diet.

Best of Luck.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
18% ---> 6.5% in 3 months?? hard to believe, but good job. i also wouldnt recommend 4 protein shakes a day. you need actual food instead of the shakes all the time.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Make that 5 shakes a day!!!!