im 16 and tryin to get big help me pleasei need advice

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by PimpinLow98 View Post
    This is good news are you saying you could use this as a serm.
    The exact opposite. You could grow breasts due to test inhibition.

2. Quote Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
    The exact opposite. You could grow breasts due to test inhibition.
    Doesnt inhibit test., it increases estrogen thru aromatase, stimulating glandular growth, and you got Gyno!!!!!

And not pseudo (fatty) gyno, glandular gyno, the kind that requires surgery (excision) to repair if left untreated....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    Doesnt inhibit test., it increases estrogen thru aromatase, stimulating glandular growth, and you got Gyno!!!!!

And not pseudo (fatty) gyno, glandular gyno, the kind that requires surgery (excision) to repair if left untreated....
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Testosterone 6beta- and 16alpha-hydroxylase activities together with androstenedione formation from testosterone in rat liver microsomes were also significantly inhibited by the crude marijuana extracts and the cannabinoids.
    PMID: 15588936 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Adams
    I must have misread this sentence.
  4. read

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    I have 3 basic things I wish someone told me when I was your age.

1. Eating is the main thing.
    2. When you lift, make sure to do squats.
    3. No matter what, stick with it and you'll see results.

Good luck bro. I weighed 129lbs when I was 19 and I'm 23 now weighing in around 170lbs. I got all these from lifting, eating, sleeping, repeat!
    I completely agree with Renegade. When I was 16 man I wish people would have helped me out. I was 5'5" and 120 till I was like 19-20 now I'm 22 and I weigh 180 and am 5'10" . Train hard and keep focused I learned a lot from here, and you will to man.

5. I was in your identical stage when I was your age. Being a late bloomer sucked. Basically its a waiting game with your body, but you can use this to your advantage. You can hit the gym hard and learn all the ground rules that everyone has told you on here, eating right, no stimulants (tobacco), lift hard (squats), protein intake. Learn all this now and when your body is ready you will be bigger then your friends.

I was 115lbs in high school at 5'5" when I was your age. I stuck to the gym and learned the basics, even though I didnt make huge gains and all my friends did. It was pretty ****ty but I developed a love for it which is hopefully what will happen to you. Too many people do this for a year and quit. Now I'm 26, 5'9" and 170lbs and I run into kids I used to think were big in highschool and I look down at them and just laugh to myself.

Bottom line is stick to it and learn the ground rules even if your body isnt ready to make big gains. You will see progress and feel strong up until that point and you will be happy in the long run. And your lifting will be correct and techniques will be on point.
  6. Yep

Train heavy,
    eat heavy,
    sleep.

7. hey man, the biggest thing that helped me was just eating 2 of everything...
    like if your going to eat a bb&j, just eat 2....protienshake....2of them *****es. i gained about 30lbs using this meathod.
    And also, if you have no appetite get some "grub on" or some "black hole" it helped me like crazy
    good luck bro!

8. 1. eat 5-7 meals a day. start out eating 500 more calories a day than you normally do. you will probably need to make a log. you need to eat healthy and none of that crap. you will probably need to pack tuna, turkey and whatever else sandwiches around with you.

2. get in the gym and throw some weight around. start out simple!

3. get at least 8 hours of sleep

4. drink 1 gal of water a day

5. don't smoke cigs period! don't drink alcohol on a regularly.

6. be consistent

9. Quote Originally Posted by EctoBuff View Post
    hey man, the biggest thing that helped me was just eating 2 of everything...
    like if your going to eat a bb&j, just eat 2....protienshake....2of them *****es. i gained about 30lbs using this meathod.
    And also, if you have no appetite get some "grub on" or some "black hole" it helped me like crazy
    good luck bro!
    Not a bad idea

10. eat lift sleep repeat ... many many many days and youll reach your goals
    •   

11. All good advice.

I found what helped me in the early days was to over eat at every meal. When I was full I would force myself to eat a little more.

That and 20 rep squats.

Your young and probably have loads going on in your life. Keep it simple eat loads of good food, stick to the big basic exercises (squats, deadlifts, press, rows). Do that for 2 or 3 years consistantly and you will be amazed where you find yourself.

Oh, and erm... Enjoy it!

12. At your age, you can afford to eat like crazy. But if you're like me when I was your age, you'll have to learn to steer clear of the crappy processed foods. Get enough protein in your diet!

EAT MOM'S COOKING! You won't have that luxury forever...LOL

The whole idea of cracking growth plates when lifting too young is BS. You'd have to pretty much give yourself a hernia to do that.

Remember, when lifting don't try all the advanced techniques for building muscle that you read in every magazine. It's of no help to most people. Stay on track with the tried and true exercises that are as simple as possible. They always have, and always will stimulate the most muscle growth. (i.e. Bench Press, Squats, Curls...etc.) Don't forget to throw some pushups, pull ups, and situps in there a couple times a week too, they will help tone your stabilizer muscles.

Good luck bud! You can PM me anytime you'd like. I'll steer you in the right direction.

Similar Forum Threads

1. 16 and trying to get ahead of the game.
    By MikeT123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 08:34 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:57 PM
  3. Help Me I need info (want to get big and defined)
    By tatkins85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:48 PM
  4. Deployed: Nutrition and wanting to get big.
    By VillainStroke in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 09:04 PM
  5. Help!!! Best stack and where to get it??
    By rockstar in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:51 AM