Foods for bulking

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Take a trip over to the heart attack grill in AZ :)

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
You're right, the place is pricey. Okay I'll try this again... CHEESECAKE FACTORY!
I absolutely love that place. The only problem is that the menu is so freaking big, it takes me forever to decide what I want to get!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was disappointed to see Outback's Bloomin' Onion didn't make the list. :(

Below link has some facts about the bloomin onion, and some other interesting tidbits.
Fast Foods Facts

srt4miller

Awards
You can ask them to replace fries with brocoli at the cheesecake facotory ;)
The waitress will come around like 3 times before i know what i want. But the food is geat their!!!!!!:food:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're right, the place is pricey. Okay I'll try this again... CHEESECAKE FACTORY!

YES!!! One week from today, right after my competition, I'm gonna go TEAR IT UP at the Factory. After dieting for 14 weeks with no cheats, I cannot wait for that!

mmm....bread + fettucini with chicken and sun dried tomatoes + key lime pie cheesecake = :food:

alan aragon

alan aragon

Awards
YES!!! One week from today, right after my competition, I'm gonna go TEAR IT UP at the Factory. After dieting for 14 weeks with no cheats, I cannot wait for that!

mmm....bread + fettucini with chicken and sun dried tomatoes + key lime pie cheesecake = :food:
I used to have the fetuccini w/chicken & sundried tomatoes every week. That dish is a widowmaker... I used to follow it up with a factory mudpie and almost pass the fck out.

METAL VIPER

Awards
****, if I'm going to cheat, it's going to be with something that tastes as good as it looks. The Fresh Chicken and Broccoli Pasta looks like someone regurgitated onto a plate

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mmm I need caloirs.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don Lemmons oil is also a great way to increase your caloire intake. You take a few servings threw out the day and get a extra 500 caloires.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
All time best bulking meal is a night at an all you can eat sushi buffet. Nothing can compete!
That might be my second fav. All-you-can-eat crab legs is by far number one! Pounds of protein and butter!!