Anyone not eaten protien for 2 days?
- 02-19-2007, 10:05 PM
- 02-20-2007, 12:30 AM
02-20-2007, 11:32 AM
02-20-2007, 12:25 PM
02-20-2007, 01:02 PM
Well let's see. Muscle is made from primarily protein and water. The majority enzymes and hormones in which muscle is built are produced from protein. All in all it doesn't look like there's any equilibria that this would shift to the product (muscle) end.
Live, learn, and stop reading "Meat-Head Quarterly".
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
02-20-2007, 08:46 PM
Here is the article I had read. I just re-read it, it has been a while since last read. WOW. But I was wrong it is only one day with out protein. Read and enjoy. Let me know what y'all think
How to Gain Muscle By Eating NO Protein
03-13-2007, 01:39 PM
no you have it wrong your not supposed to not eat protein for 2 days you are supposed to use it on those days when eating something makes you feel sick it is called structured fasting you take one low cal protein shake in the morning and thats it for only one day then resume normal eating habits it lowers myostatin levels and raises igf and growth hormones i read it in a book called extreme muscle enhancement
05-14-2007, 09:53 AM
the secret is to get really big and buff. then write a book about anything you want and stupid idiots will believe it.
05-14-2007, 04:45 PM
05-16-2007, 02:36 PM
05-16-2007, 05:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cocaine4PWO in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-31-2011, 02:02 PM
- By CornFed in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 09-17-2011, 12:07 AM
- By ShadowFury in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 06-25-2010, 01:14 PM
- By dedication in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 12-16-2005, 03:05 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2003, 08:18 PM