Wanna get big, then Ripped.

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
I'm 27 and around 5'10. took a year off from lifting and the past month im getting really hard and deep into lifting. Since this month ive been back I have been taking many different suppliments and protein shakes. started off at 167 and within a month a gained 13 pounds. Im curently and 180 and my body is taking a toll on me. I take a shake in the morning. i eat, take one at lunch. then pre work out i take buzz saw with 10 ounces of water. post i take 2 scoops of waxy and a shot of no-reload with water. then 20 mins later i take an isolate. before i goto Ive also been taking gaba. is this to much for me? im really trying to get bulk up by summer, then i wanna just get insantly ripped. I hit the gym 5 days a week. Does anyone wanna give me any inforation that might be key to buliding size quicky, are what types of proteins are suppliments i should be taking. . heres a pic of what im at right now.
Micheal

Attachments

Last edited:
ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
Dude i eat a ton, 5-6 small meals a day plus shakes and suppliments.. :)

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
Well if your diet is in check,and your training hard .It's all about time and consistancy.

ModelMike

ModelMike

Awards
Thats very true, my diets goes up and down depending on what I can afford. eating healthy 7 days a week can be very costly.

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
Throw in some creatine if you arent using it already. Some good brands are green bulge, omega lighting, and xceed. Also how much protein would you say you get a day. Try to get around 270 grams or so with your body weight. Eat lots of meat(chicken,tuna,steak) tuna is really cheap in the can and you get over 30 grams of protein. Just eat clean, workout hard, and get plenty of sleep.

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
Throw in some creatine if you arent using it already. Some good brands are green bulge, omega lighting, and xceed. Also how much protein would you say you get a day. Try to get around 270 grams or so with your body weight. Eat lots of meat(chicken,tuna,steak) tuna is really cheap in the can and you get over 30 grams of protein. Just eat clean, workout hard, and get plenty of sleep.
Dead nut.

There is no get big quick plan. You can only gain so much muscle in a given period of time, those 13 pounds in one month had alot of fat in them.

And dont plan on getting ripped "instantly". Doing that you will lose alot of muscle.

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
Dead nut.

There is no get big quick plan. You can only gain so much muscle in a given period of time, those 13 pounds in one month had alot of fat in them.

And dont plan on getting ripped "instantly". Doing that you will lose alot of muscle.
I totally agree. There is no quick fix. But if you want to gain muscle while remaining as lean as possible I would say thats a good start. I never mentioned a quick fix

doodle

doodle

Awards
I totally agree. There is no quick fix. But if you want to gain muscle while remaining as lean as possible I would say thats a good start. I never mentioned a quick fix
I agree with mbunnell on this one. those are all good supps ive used in the past with great success. And dieting is everything.good luck