Not hungry - AnabolicMinds.com

Not hungry

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

Not hungry

What's up guy;s have a question. During my day I eat just about anything. In other words I have no problem getting food down. My problem is getting something solid an hour or two after working out. Becase right after I'm done I'll have 2 scoops of Whey and some CellTech and a couple of slices of white bread. The problem is eating something solid later. What ever it is I eat I have to force it down , like I have no appetite. I take the black hole during the day, still no hunger after workout. Any help ? Thanks guys.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.

The only thing I can think of would be to try a appetite increasor to boost your appetite to help you out, however I cant say for sure if that will work since your appetite is good the rest of the day.

Is the problem that you really arent hungry after the workout meal or that the food your eating is not appealing or you've had it for too long? I know when I have been having the same thign too long i will gaug every time I try to force it down.

If you go towards a appretite increasor then maybe you could take it in and around the workout since you dont need to take it full time (cant say for sure because I never tried them so I dont know how they affect appetite depending on dosage.)
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

OccFan is on point! Anabolic Innovations Grub On will work in this case. Just take about 30 minutes before you want to eat a big meal and that should do the trick.

And on a side note...one of the main actives is known to help reduce inflammation associated with muscle pain and tendonitis!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCFan023 View Post
    The only thing I can think of would be to try a appetite increasor to boost your appetite to help you out, however I cant say for sure if that will work since your appetite is good the rest of the day.

Is the problem that you really arent hungry after the workout meal or that the food your eating is not appealing or you've had it for too long? I know when I have been having the same thign too long i will gaug every time I try to force it down.

If you go towards a appretite increasor then maybe you could take it in and around the workout since you dont need to take it full time (cant say for sure because I never tried them so I dont know how they affect appetite depending on dosage.)
    Yea the problem is that I'm just not hungry. I eat different things, is not that they're not appealing.
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nestle1 View Post
    What's up guy;s have a question. During my day I eat just about anything. In other words I have no problem getting food down. My problem is getting something solid an hour or two after working out. Becase right after I'm done I'll have 2 scoops of Whey and some CellTech and a couple of slices of white bread. The problem is eating something solid later. What ever it is I eat I have to force it down , like I have no appetite. I take the black hole during the day, still no hunger after workout. Any help ? Thanks guys.

I would say your problem is bloat after all that whey and CellTech, plus white bread!!!!....Just have the Whey. Cut out the CellTech and White bread, and see how you feel an hour later.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I would say your problem is bloat after all that whey and CellTech, plus white bread!!!!....Just have the Whey. Cut out the CellTech and White bread, and see how you feel an hour later.
    T Bone , I eat the bread and drink the celltech so that i can have some fast digesting carbs.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

T Bone , I eat the bread and drink the celltech so that i can have some fast digesting carbs.
    There is no need for all that. Just drink the whey and you will be fine. Just try it and see how you feel.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    There is no need for all that. Just drink the whey and you will be fine. Just try it and see how you feel.
    I"m giving it a go this week . Hopefully it will work . Thanks.
  9. Diamond Member

I"m giving it a go this week . Hopefully it will work . Thanks.
    Ok let me know how it works out for you.
  10. New Member

please excuse me for being blunt.. but i just smoke weed that gets me hungry, but does anyone no how that effects muscle building??? if at all???
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1169 View Post
    please excuse me for being blunt.. but i just smoke weed that gets me hungry, but does anyone no how that effects muscle building??? if at all???
    I believe there are studies that say that weed can increase estrogen pretty good.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Weed lowers your immunnity and lowers GH levels.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

cyprohepatadine.
  14. Anabolic Innovations Owner

I am not sure if you know a bodybuilder by the name of Phil Hernon.

Well he tried the Grub-On from Anabolic Innovations and an UNSOLICITED email stated one simple sentence "Mike, that grub on is the BEST STUFF EVER"

CROWLER

Similar Forum Threads

1. To Rub or not to Rub
    By Big Joe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-11-2012, 12:09 PM
  2. after jack3d not hungry ?
    By eXinCe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 08:52 PM
  3. not hungry
    By killamac27 in forum Nutrition / Health