Foods I use to bulk

randall82

Awards
A lot of people ask questions like what supplements should I take to bulk up or what routine did you use to get like that.........the reality is that food is the most important supplement in gaining weigh, so I thought I would list the foods that have helped me gain the most weight.. feel free to add to the list..

Chicken Breasts (Purdue individual wrapped)
Red Meat
Salmon
Pasta(Borrilla Plus)
Oatmeal
Eggs
Cottage Cheese
Peanut Butter
Rice
Almonds
Milk (not a food but very important)
Bagels (carbs=59g)

With the foods listed above I have gone from 155 to 205 in 8 months.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
Great job on the weight gain man. You listed damn near my whole diet. YES its that blande and I'm bulking! But I really like Yams. They taste good and are a great source of carbs. I'm also gonna throw in Tuna. Its just such a good source of protein....And the best way to gain weight and get big...Get plenty of SLEEP!

Deli cut Ham(Lean Cut), and Turkey is great as well. Eat with some peanut butter and you get a great Protein/Fat meal!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Great job on the weight gain man. You listed damn near my whole diet. YES its that blande and I'm bulking! But I really like Yams. They taste good and are a great source of carbs. I'm also gonna throw in Tuna. Its just such a good source of protein....And the best way to gain weight and get big...Get plenty of SLEEP!

Deli cut Ham(Lean Cut), and Turkey is great as well. Eat with some peanut butter and you get a great Protein/Fat meal!
Ditto on the Diet... Natural Peanut butter on a bagel with a glass of milk is my late night snack. :hot:

Beebs

Awards
Pasta with hearty meaty homemade sauce and pork cutlets with grits are my staples. I like to add lots of cheese and milk to most things and throw in PB&J's when I'm at work.